What's On Your Current "I Want It!" List?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :dunno: Still love my pm2. Hasn’t left my pocket in 2 years. Sold all my other folders and the pm2 is all I have now. No want for anything else.
    Kind of the same deal here. Brad sold me the PM2 in Kokomo several years ago and I have carried it 99% of the time since then and nothing else seems fit for the purpose if I am wearing non dress pants.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It's a hell of a cutting tool, and it carries really well in the pocket. It doesn't look pretty, but the design just flat out works.

I always felt bad about beating up my fancier titanium knives. The PM2 though.....it just wants to be abused. And I do. If I ever break it, I will buy another.

Kind of the same deal here. Brad sold me the PM2 in Kokomo several years ago and I have carried it 99% of the time since then and nothing else seems fit for the purpose if I am wearing non dress pants.

mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    Slightly different kind of knife, but I'm really wanting something custom made by Ash Blaeds. No idea how much his knives cost and whether or not I would save it for the home kitchen or the professional kitchen where it would be far more useful.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Those are nice, but don't you really want a small Sebenza Insingo with Micarta inlays? I know a guy who can hook you up!

really there's a chris reeve knife in the classifieds I haven't seen that! (looking for the purple!)

its really cool, but I want the carbon fiber large sebenza

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I looked at Rhinos. I have spent enough on sharp pointy things these last 2 weeks. But I am putting that on my list.

The Sebenza 21 is my favorite knife, even more than my AdV Trailboss or AdV Tac Butcher. You may look at mine tonight!

Do you want me to bring the small Sebenza Insingo with Micarta inlays so you can add it to your collection?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Sebenza 21 is my favorite knife, even more than my AdV Trailboss or AdV Tac Butcher. You may look at mine tonight!

Do you want me to bring the small Sebenza Insingo with Micarta inlays so you can add it to your collection?

Wanting and doing are 2 separate things. Dang it.
    And I am not sure I can make it up tonight but I will try. Spouse is sick. We will see.

I did get my "Godfather" in the mail today. Brad does not mess around.
    This is one sick sharp pointy thing. I think I like it. A lot.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wanting and doing are 2 separate things. Dang it.
    And I am not sure I can make it up tonight but I will try. Spouse is sick. We will see.

I did get my "Godfather" in the mail today. Brad does not mess around.
    This is one sick sharp pointy thing. I think I like it. A lot.

Brad & Sheila (Knife Lady) are #1 for good reasons!

If you can make it, bring the new blade with you!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

i still want an AdV. I liked the smaller ones Brad had at the 1500 but I didn't know they lacked pocket clips. I've found I'm not a fan of really large knives, so smaller is better.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    U.S. 1860 heavy cavalry saber with 36" blade.

I've got everything else I'd like to have with shorter blades, including a slightly shorter U.S. 1906 light cavalry saber.

John

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    i still want an AdV. I liked the smaller ones Brad had at the 1500 but I didn't know they lacked pocket clips. I've found I'm not a fan of really large knives, so smaller is better.

I had a Butcher proto that Andre had to rebuild after a previous owner finger banged it to death, he fixed it and had a great action, awesome looking knife, ended up selling it to a friend. Andre does make some cool stuff

Never thought I'd say it again, tastes and preferences change, but Busse Combat came out with a production Silent Knight. Always had a soft spot for them; just one of those knife designs you see and say "yeah, that's pretty bad a$$". Regretfully sold my Silent Knight proto (ancient A2 one that was hand ground and the blade catch cut by a band saw) and my MOASK so been looking real hard at these to replace what I had, in a way anyway

Eight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2014
    Central Indiana
    Don't know why but a smaller fixed blade intrigues me. Been thinking about a mini Aurora. Something about the blade shape and I really like the polished convex look. Almost like a large paring knife that is tough enough for bushcraft and camp use. My PM 2 ruined me for other folders. I try carrying one of the few others I have but the PM 2 is just . . . Perfect. So it's on to a smallish fixed blade if I can justify the cost (I know, I know).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Ooh, like small Sebenza Insingo? With Micarta inlays?

Don't know why but a smaller fixed blade intrigues me. Been thinking about a mini Aurora. Something about the blade shape and I really like the polished convex look. Almost like a large paring knife that is tough enough for bushcraft and camp use. My PM 2 ruined me for other folders. I try carrying one of the few others I have but the PM 2 is just . . . Perfect. So it's on to a smallish fixed blade if I can justify the cost (I know, I know).

Small fixed blades are very strong pocket knives that don't fold. There are good reasons why the ESEE Izula is very popular!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Another Grayman Satu (sold mine for some reason i still can't explain)
    AGA Campolin Zero with bayonet grind (I just like the lines on it with the modern materials)
    Spyderco Shaman (looks useful and its basically a large Native without the plastic scales)
    Spyderco Vallotton subhilt (been on my list forever. Not sure why I don't have one yet)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    1. AK47
    2. M1, M14
    3. Winchester 1894
    4. Henry in .357mag
    5. Marlin 795, 60, 39A Mountie
    6. Savage Rascal
    7. Browning BLR in .223 (or 5.56 if available)
    8. Ithaca 37
    9. Alaska hunt
    a. Moose
    b. Bear
    10. American West hunt
    a. Pronghorn
    b. Grizzly

That should take care of things until next year.

Go home you are in the wrong forum for that :ingo:

Also I tend to agree with the above posts about finding one knife that you gravitate towards and carry most of the time. For me that would be my MSC "Jibble" I probably carry that knife 90% of the time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Go home you are in the wrong forum for that :ingo:

Also I tend to agree with the above posts about finding one knife that you gravitate towards and carry most of the time. For me that would be my MSC "Jibble" I probably carry that knife 90% of the time.

OK now I am off to Google MSC Jibble. I hope this is not a trap.

Edit.....sweet piece but it appears to be discontinued.

Top Bottom