• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My son is a Pats fan and he's very happy right now.

...and as a Bears fan myself, still holding a grudge, I don't mind it either.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Acceptance is the key to serenity... You cannot develop the taste for repeatedly turning the ball over against the Pats in their house and expect to win. The big run for a touchdown was the backbreaker. I believe 21 pts is too much to overcome in the 4th qtr. At this point, it would require a total Patriot breakdown in all levels of their game. Isn't gonna happen.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    It seems to me that the Pats pass rush scheme may have been the key to the game. Or a lack of ability in the O-line to protect Luck. Too many times the defenders were able to pressure/hit/hang off his arm.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It seems to me that the Pats pass rush scheme may have been the key to the game. Or a lack of ability in the O-line to protect Luck. Too many times the defenders were able to pressure/hit/hang off his arm.
    IF you call 25 yard passes all night long it gives the D time to get to the QB. I don't think I saw many short passes after to interception off Havili's shoulder. Too many 2 yard runs and incomplete passes. I'm still not a fan of the offensive scheme. I like a good ball control offense and take the shots when they present themselves. Not take the shots and then run for a yard. Seems to be against all odds to me

Top Bottom