• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I watched the game today on DVR (was at the game last night and wanted to see if I missed anything). Knowing the outcome and watching it all today, the first half was not nearly as bad as I was thinking. In fact, only the 2nd quarter + opening drive of 3rd were bad. If you take away the Colts mistakes (i.e. turnovers), the Colts win that one with plenty of room to spare. KC was only leading because of Indy mistakes. Now Indy lead the league this year in fewest turnovers. So let's just assume they got it all out of their system in that one game, shall we?

Bring on the Pats. Go COLTS!!!!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My football forum I am on is a Patriots forum. You are right. They were hoping that the Colts would play Denver.

Probably because they wanted Waterhead Manning to beat the Dolts so that the Patriots could beat Manning with the Dolts still stinging from being beaten by ol' one and done.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And funny you mentioned Manning. In the Manning era, the Colts hate was strong on the forum there. Now, not so much, even might say the hate is so little, they root for the Colts most of the time.

I hated the colts when manning was there but root for them now. As long as Luck keeps his attitude, I'll root for him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hated the colts when manning was there but root for them now. As long as Luck keeps his attitude, I'll root for him.

I had the good fortune of hating Manning much earlier than most. I hated him while he was at UT, and I was at UF. He never beat us Gators, even when he was supposed too. When Indy drafted him, I swore it was a HUGE mistake. I ate a lot of crow after his SB win.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I had the good fortune of hating Manning much earlier than most. I hated him while he was at UT, and I was at UF. He never beat us Gators, even when he was supposed too. When Indy drafted him, I swore it was a HUGE mistake. I ate a lot of crow after his SB win.

Any Super Bowl win against Rex Grossman should have an asterisk next to it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The come back win against the patriots to get to the super bowl was and still is one of the best games I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of games.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    The come back win against the patriots to get to the super bowl was and still is one of the best games I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of games.

Talking about the one at the RCA Dome? If so, that was freaking crazy. I was union at my job and we would get free lance gigs from time to time at Colts games. I was running a parabolic microphone in an end zone. That 3rd quarter, it was freaking silent. When the comeback started happening, I had headphones one and even with those, the noise level from the fans was deafening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Talking about the one at the RCA Dome? If so, that was freaking crazy. I was union at my job and we would get free lance gigs from time to time at Colts games. I was running a parabolic microphone in an end zone. That 3rd quarter, it was freaking silent. When the comeback started happening, I had headphones one and even with those, the noise level from the fans was deafening.

I went to a few games in the old dome. That place was just nuts loud. It actually hurt.

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Any Super Bowl win against Rex Grossman should have an asterisk next to it.

How can you even say that?! And how can ANYBODY say that Manning is not one of the top 3 QB's of all time?? He is about to get his 5th MVP and has broken just about every passing record there is. Yes...he is not great in sub freezing temps. And yes he only has 1 superbowl win. But the way I see it INDY never had a decent running game and their D was average. They expected Manning to win the game with his arm. I see the same thing in Denver. The running game is better, but their D is below average!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    That is the only thing I miss about the dome. I don't miss the miles of cable that had to be ran for the cameras/broadcast equipment though. The fiber and breakout boxes at the Luke made picking up the cable from the game easy. Coax and other cables with 5-7 wires in it got heavy.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    How can you even say that?! And how can ANYBODY say that Manning is not one of the top 3 QB's of all time?? He is about to get his 5th MVP and has broken just about every passing record there is. Yes...he is not great in sub freezing temps. And yes he only has 1 superbowl win. But the way I see it INDY never had a decent running game and their D was average. They expected Manning to win the game with his arm. I see the same thing in Denver. The running game is better, but their D is below average!

And lets not forget one of the greatest QB's of all time - Dan Marino - never won a Super Bowl.

Top Bottom