• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I was referring to the "new Baltimore team" as this years dismal performance. The season opener was Baltimore at the Broncos where Peyton threw for a record number of touchdowns and ran the Ravens out of the stadium.

I'd sure like to see them again in the AFC championship.

Ah, so many people still refer to the Colts as the Baltimore Colts because they can't give up that the city was preparing to take the team from the Irsay's, so they left to protect their property.

I will say it is cool that the Ravens have a marching band.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Ill be honest, I have no doubt that Manning is a more refined, accurate passer and a better all around quarterback at this stage in his career. I must say however that I was never as impressed with Manning as I am with Luck when it comes to heart, drive, guts, and intensity. He is not scared to put it all on the line to make a play or get a W. With the records of manning's he has already broke, he may end up being close to as good as manning is now by the time its said and done. I am all in with Luck and wouldn't argue with the colts' decision to let manning walk and invest in the young guy with an extremely bright future.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ill be honest, I have no doubt that Manning is a more refined, accurate passer and a better all around quarterback at this stage in his career. I must say however that I was never as impressed with Manning as I am with Luck when it comes to heart, drive, guts, and intensity. He is not scared to put it all on the line to make a play or get a W. With the records of manning's he has already broke, he may end up being close to as good as manning is now by the time its said and done. I am all in with Luck and wouldn't argue with the colts' decision to let manning walk and invest in the young guy with an extremely bright future.

It was time. The team Luck inherited would have gotten Manning hurt again. Luck to a pounding last year.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

Agree. That fumble recovery and dive for touchdown play - EXPLITIVE! - that's football!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I read a story earlier on the "Bleacher Report" site predicting a Colt 28-27 victory. I would like to think that they are correct. That would be a nice victory. Hopefully, they will not spot them 28 pts.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I read a story earlier on the "Bleacher Report" site predicting a Colt 28-27 victory. I would like to think that they are correct. That would be a nice victory. Hopefully, they will not spot them 28 pts.

I think the Colts MUST spot other teams at least 17 points to motivate them. It beats any darn thing I've seen in football. Only in Indy. Geez and Rice!!!!!!!

Top Bottom