• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68kidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hanover
    I bought a house in January and applied for a new LTCH(lifetime). I had a four year permit because i was not sure at the time if i was going to be a lifetime resident. I also have permits from Utah and Arizona. It took maybe 4 weeks to get my new Utah permit and just a phone call to update my Arizona . My current permit expires next month. I have sent emails because " it is the best way to get in contact" . Why the long wait and why can't talk to anyone about this? All i had to do was call the two other states(they both issue nice sturdy cards) and talk . I am sure those states also had an increase for permits. What is the hold up here ????:(:dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wife got hers after 20 weeks. friends who applied a week later are STILL waiting (25+ weeks for them!)

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    I bought a house in January and applied for a new LTCH(lifetime). I had a four year permit because i was not sure at the time if i was going to be a lifetime resident. I also have permits from Utah and Arizona. It took maybe 4 weeks to get my new Utah permit and just a phone call to update my Arizona . My current permit expires next month. I have sent emails because " it is the best way to get in contact" . Why the long wait and why can't talk to anyone about this? All i had to do was call the two other states(they both issue nice sturdy cards) and talk . I am sure those states also had an increase for permits. What is the hold up here ????:(:dunno:

Why ask us? Why not call the state police firearms section and ask them? Not sure why you would think anyone here has an answer for you.:dunno:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    They talked about this on Fox59 one night. Said that normally there are 6000 LTCH requests a month on average. After the school shooting in Dec, it went up to something like 15,000 requests. They just don't have enough man power. The one time I wish government would get bigger in one area, it never happens lol.:xmad:

Top Bottom