• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Meh...paying hush money to sexually harassed women and political enemies is expensive! Especially when you have many of both.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It depends on what your definition of is is, uh I mean broke is. To me not enough money to pay the mortgage or rent, to queen to be Hillary it is having less than $20,000,000 in the bank. And that is only one bank, not counting other investments and non cash holdings.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    No more rolling your own cigarettes in $100 bills. My dead broke means I forgot the electric bill was on auto pay, not my bank account has a fancy ( - ) sign in front of the balance.

And yet other folks' version of dead broke means their children starve to death while you mourn your negative balance.

Who cares if people pay her for her time?

I think she is scum for all sorts of reasons, but this one doesn't rank.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And yet other folks' version of dead broke means their children starve to death while you mourn your negative balance.

I can not stomach her on the TV let alone in the same room. If those douche bags want to pay for that pain let-em.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe she is going to run for president after all. This smacks of rehabilitation of Hillary. She needs to be made to look like a sympathetic figure and there's a lot of people that know what it's like to live check to check (pay check or unemployment)...I guess they think this will make her more relatable.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard a reminder today that she got the $8 million book advance before they left office. Bill got a $15 million advance shortly after. They can feel our pain though...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Doncha uner'stan' this is how gubmint bribery works nowadays?

Ya don't give El Presidente an envelope with cash inside. That is just.... so.... Tacky. So..... Walmart.

Nope. Everyone has a simple understanding. El Presidente / Congressman / Senator does you favors while in office. Either by supporting legislation that supports a cause OR simply by giving access to people who make decisions.

Then, when El Corrupto leaves office they get hired to a major lobbying firm OR get speaking fees or some other dribble that is payback for the favors given so long ago.

Don't disparage these fine folks! Think of all the money they have lost due to lost interest that could have been collected on bribes given earlier. They are FAR worse off than previous generations who took the tacky cash envelopes. No, my friends, considering the time value of money we need to sympathize with modern politicians.

Regards,

Doug

PS - You may apply heavy purple to the last paragraph or elsewhere as personal taste deems necessary. For this, I will only charge you a minor speaking fee when you invite me to speak to your group!:)

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Even in our crap economy, there is no reason your kids should starve. There is always something, bums can find a way to buy their next bottle of liquor, so a parent can buy their kids a meal. Brings up a whole separate issue with parents not taking care of what they need to.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Even in our crap economy, there is no reason your kids should starve. There is always something, bums can find a way to buy their next bottle of liquor, so a parent can buy their kids a meal. Brings up a whole separate issue with parents not taking care of what they need to.

I wasn't referring to Americans.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Maybe she is going to run for president after all. This smacks of rehabilitation of Hillary. She needs to be made to look like a sympathetic figure and there's a lot of people that know what it's like to live check to check (pay check or unemployment)...I guess they think this will make her more relatable.

Unfortunately for all of us she will run, I guarantee it (just like the Men's Warehouse guy). Her entire effort now is on positioning for the 2016 election. Believe it or not we're about 15 months away. I'm sure we're just weeks away from all the shenanigans and monkey's throwing poop at each other.

Top Bottom