• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Sig p226 for me. Had one once and have regretted its leaving since. Since getting my p229 I have realized I shoot sigs better than most other choices. Hoping for a mk25 or tacops when the time comes.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    This is the gun near completion.
    Waiting on a proper 2 pice guide rod and it will get to the range and if all is well....EDC duty.

I used to own a Springfield Defender that was a commander size pistol with a comp on the front.
    I did a lot of research and evaluation before buying and thought that I had really found the ideal EDC.
    And it shot extremely well, flat shooting and accurate and it carried just like my older 1911.
    I thought I had found the promised land till I shot it one night when it was near dusk.
    I then discovered a fatal flaw, the flames that come out of the comp are enough to envelop the front sight and you can loose track of where it is at.
    Imagine a flash bulb going off in front of you while shooting and you get the general picture, or lack thereof.
    Not only do you loose the front sight, but now you have a moment of blindness to deal with.
    I decided that it wasn't so ideal and sold it off later on.
    I might have been able to find commercial defense ammo that wasn't as bright, but I really didn't want to take a chance.
    Just passing along some of my hard learned wisdom before someone else goes down that path.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Mine will probably be the CZ75B Omega. They fit my hand like a glove, high quality, look classy, and can be had for only ~$500. Why the omega specifically; because I have heard the trigger is more smooth out of the box than the standard.
    Omega.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Mine will probably be the CZ75B Omega. They fit my hand like a glove, high quality, look classy, and can be had for only ~$500. Why the omega specifically; because I have heard the trigger is more smooth out of the box than the standard.
    Omega.jpg

I have that gun, The trigger is one of the best out of the box I have felt.

MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    I wish I had the money right now for the Ruger Redhawk 45 A.C.P/ 45 Colt wheel gun. But holidays are here time to save.

But honestly my next purchase is going to be a six shot snubbie. I think it's gonna be the Rossi 357 Nickel plated snub. My only worry is that I have heard from people I actually know that own Taurus guns and they say Taurus are not well made.

Side note: Armscor was almost on the list until I seen one fail after 4 boxes of ammo.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Omega.jpg
    She tunes up nicely as well. I have a fully Cajunized Omega and it is probably the second or third best trigger I have.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    The plan was a Taurus 92. Any idea how hard it can be to find a nice used one? Could not find one anywhere. Stopped in a shop today, they had a 92, over priced. Seen the new Rock Island Baby Rock. It came home with me instead of the 92. First Baby Rock I have seen, really nice, can't wait to burn some powder...

infinititech

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    My first 1911 seems to be a pretty awesome gun that should be part of all collections and its one I just haven't purchased yet ive always been into the new age autos and now getting more into classics

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom