• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    What's your opinion on HULU? I currently have Netflix and Amazon Prime. But was curious how HULU compares to them.

Better for current run shows, as they have them the day after airing. Not as good as Netflix or Prime for binge-watching.

If you get Hulu, pay the extra for commercial free. It's worth the couple bucks.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Haven't had it for a few years, it lost out to Netflix and Amazon in our household. Commercial free would be worth a premium, that was a big factor for me.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll have to think about it a little more. I'm going back and forth on Netflix and Amazon, watching deadwood and just started X-Files.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I love the concept, but not once did I find what I was looking for. 1 year and done :(.
    Same here; they didn't have the shows I liked. I gave them the boot after the free trial period was over. They squawked and moaned and groaned when I cancelled the service and wanted to know what they could do to get me back. I told them to get the shows I liked and get rid of the commercials...

Top Bottom