• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    "New Fishers"/Geist area has about 1/2-3/4'' on the ground right now, that's about it.
    I'm about two miles north of this guy, and I'd say we're up to 2" now. Good thing is it's nice and sticky and wet, so it's not too bad to drive in right now, but I'm not looking forward to the drive home tonight after I get off work. Hopefully the salt trucks will be able to be effective by then.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    its sleeting now. my teacher told us that clinton has 7" though. i wish it would find its way here!

Well just up the road from you it is snowing here but not a lot. The ground is just now starting to get covered. I think it quit snowing here around 3am this morning and didn't start back up until 3pm(?).

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Well just up the road from you it is snowing here but not a lot. The ground is just now starting to get covered. I think it quit snowing here around 3am this morning and didn't start back up until 3pm(?).
    it was spitting snow at 7:45AM but it was 35 degrees so nothing was sticking. when i left the tech center at 3 it was sleeting pretty good and it keeps coming down harder. i hope it snows! im from up north so it reminds me of home!

Top Bottom