• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    The first time I held a Ruger GP100 it spoke to my soul and I knew I must own one someday.

Me too. So I got one. Not sure if I posted this picture yet or not.

GP100 Stainless 6" with a Wiegand rail and FastFire III

ESvdozy.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ryan3030, I've been slowly putting together all the parts for the remake of my 6 inch GP100... Both the mount and the Burris dot sight are part of this new rendition... Like to get a chance to see yours before finishing mine up... Doing the trigger, re cutting the forcing cone and mounting the mount and Burris this weekend hopefully....

berrug4923hdc.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I was able to complete my Ruger Security Six collection today with the purchase of a VERY nice, never fired, box and all 2in bbl version.
    main.php

I have had the 4 in since it was new and have since carried it and ut the Hogue Grips you see on them. I still have the box and all too where the original grips are kept.

The two others are from the same group of firearms from a recently decease gentleman. He bought a lot of guns but NEVER fired a one of them. He would buy them then put it away, in the box, and forget it. He had a slew of them too and I was privileged to be able to buy his 2 and 6 in Security Six. Therefore I now have all three barrel lengths of this rine model of Ruger Revolvers.

The 6 inch model has Factory "Large Hands" grips on them, they fit me persfectly and I wish they still made them too. That is why I wound up buying the Hogue grips for the Four Incher. The 2 inch I am not sure if I will put grips on or leave alone. In any case, I am really glad I now have all three and if you wonder what happened to the inch that would have been in the deceased gent's guns, someone bought it before I even knew these were for sale. So I issed it but already had one so I guess all is well. :)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Love my GP100 4.2"
    When Dad and I went out to the range and he got to shoot it for the 1st time, I didn't think he was ever going to set it down. The grin on his face said it all!

View attachment 34754

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Happened to run across two nice 4" Smiths at the same time. Top, model 10-8 with finger groove grips. The grips are not something I would have chosen, but I really like them and may have to rethink my opinion before putting magnas on it. Bottom, model 64 police trade-in that is in excellent condition except for a few small scratches. Hate the Pachmayrs or whatever brand they are, but I'll see how they shoot.

10and64_zpsc55b8e59.jpg

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Nice finds Glenn and you gota watch Rick he is a S&W wheelgun pimp.:laugh:

Glenn you need a 627 so you can join in the fun of revolver with us in USPSA. Come on Dan and Brian and me are having way to much fun. You know you want to.:evilangel:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

Glenn you need a 627 so you can join in the fun of revolver with us in USPSA. Come on Dan and Brian and me are having way to much fun. You know you want to.:evilangel:

It's most definitely occurred to me... but my revolver reloads are glacially slow and I have enough problems remembering to shoot all the targets as is. :rolleyes:

In the walk, crawl, run continuum I'm a gleam in my dads eye.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

I think I'm going to send the 686 off for a little work, and this guy seems to be the guy I want to do it on a variety of levels.

[video=youtube_share;mi1_qtXwqjQ]http://youtu.be/mi1_qtXwqjQ[/video]

Top Bottom