• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, I know it's not a proper "cowboy holster" but it's the best I can do at the moment. Picked the Ruger up yesterday evening from a fellow INGOer. :ingo:

MPr0kRa.jpg

VWgCfTH.jpg

94Y5Le9.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DD .....it looks like it's nice leather, and appears to fit around the gun well ! :yesway:

It's a Simply Rugged pancake that I normally carry either a S&W Model 66 or my Manurhin (in my avatar) in. They're nice holsters, but I need to start looking for some more "western" style holsters now that I'm starting to accumulate some SA revolvers. :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's a Simply Rugged pancake that I normally carry either a S&W Model 66 or my Manurhin (in my avatar) in. They're nice holsters, but I need to start looking for some more "western" style holsters now that I'm starting to accumulate some SA revolvers. :)

I understand. We all need to strive to make John Wayne (R.I.P.) proud ! :patriot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Found a holster for it today at the Martinsville show. It's stamped S&W on the back, but fits the Ruger just fine. Not bad for 10 bucks I didn't think! :)

xYgBZnc.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is an incredible find for $10... color me jealous!! Need to find something like this for my GP100 asap.

There were hardly any holsters at the show. Usually I see a ton, but the table this was on probably had 10, and most of those were nylon. I only saw one other table with them and they only had a couple. I'm happy though. Just what I was looking for!

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    There were hardly any holsters at the show. Usually I see a ton, but the table this was on probably had 10, and most of those were nylon. I only saw one other table with them and they only had a couple. I'm happy though. Just what I was looking for!

By God DD That is a nice set up.. You may consider changing your Avatar to this photo.. Then at those secret clandestine shoots you go to, they will not codename you "Frenchie" or "Jacque" but "Tex"..

This one purchase may change the whole way the world sees you..

Last edited:

Burchamj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2019
    Bloomington
    I don't own a "wheel gun" but I've always dreamed of them S&W model 29. Dirty Harry was one of my favorite movies growing up and nothing was cooler to me than the way he handled his business. I know, I know. It's a stupid reason to want a gun, but it's just a childhood dream of mine I guess. That wood and blued finish just get's to me.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I don't own a "wheel gun" but I've always dreamed of them S&W model 29. Dirty Harry was one of my favorite movies growing up and nothing was cooler to me than the way he handled his business. I know, I know. It's a stupid reason to want a gun, but it's just a childhood dream of mine I guess. That wood and blued finish just get's to me.

Nothing stupid about it, TV and movies have probably sold more guns then Obama.. Every time I hold a Webley in public I hold back the urge yell "No Prisoners" or "At 100 yards volley fire Present"..

Top Bottom