• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    What time will the INGO sponsored bus leave for Washington, D.C? Certainly this generations gun owners wont sit on their asses thinking internet forum posting will protect their rights? Picture it One million gun owners making it clear they wont be pushed around anymore.:rockwoot:

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    We need the all guns owners throughout the U.S. to go. Unfortunately people can still buy beer watch football and american idol so i doubt anything will happen until its to late. After they ban alot of guns or try for everything then after the economy collapses and nobody has football, food, a job or guns then they will try and do something a day late and a dollar short. It really makes me sick to think about it. Almost everyone i know and the guys at work are completely ignorant to the freedoms we keep losing. They know every football stat on the planet but thats it. If we could integrate the two then something might happen.

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Thanks for the reply Small's. Almost 100 views and only 1 reply, perhaps many on this forum don't appreciate the freedom they have either. Evidently I am the only one willing to miss a couple days of work and throw a $100 bucks towards a charter bus to represent gun owners in our nations capital. That's fine let the group with the candles and the signs asking for a gun free society make the news. :xmad:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    What time will the INGO sponsored bus leave for Washington, D.C? Certainly this generations gun owners wont sit on their asses thinking internet forum posting will protect their rights? Picture it One million gun owners making it clear they wont be pushed around anymore.:rockwoot:

Sadly everyone has spent their money on AR's and there is nothing left for the bio-disel. :dunno:

Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    If you havent the time to go then contribute money so someone with the time but without the money can go. Spread the word to every forum on the internet. Be seen by the mass media, make a stand!:patriot:

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I believe that there would be a bus if someone or some organization lays out an agenda, organizes an event, and coordinates the various groupings of like minded citizens. Randomly showing up with a bus load of unorganized individuals is what the occupy folks did. I believe we are better than that. Let's see if the NRA, GOA, ect... can get something going.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Did we learn nothing last month.

The libs are well organized and have the media on their side. If we do not stand up for our rights and be heard then we will lose them. This needs to be huge.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Gosh you guys sound so defeated on this post! I would go if we were able to make a bus arrangement. Given I've never participated in anything like this before, I don't even know what we would do. Does someone have a plan? Can we join a larger gathering? Flash mob perhaps?

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Best option I see is to write your local newspaper (letter to the editor), senator, congressman, president, vice president at both the state and federal level and let your voice be heard loud and clear.

I sent hand written letters out last night and the remainder this morning explaining how even scientific research showed the last 'ban' did nothing to affect crime other than cause a slight increase and that no law is going to stop a 'nut ball' intent on killing people... you have to stop the nut ball, not the sane licensed individual.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    There would be legal issues for a demonstration in DC, you wouldhave to get permits for it I think. As for a bus and such, I would find a bus company thats pro 2A and see about a discount.

Layout a stop and protest at every state capitol on the way.

Protesting isn't how we stop this, getting our electred officials to not pass something will help.

Write, phone or visit your rep, senator, mayor, etc..

The process needs stopped.. The process is broken..

Just my irritations,

TJ

PS, I'd go..

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am in. I would gladly miss a couple days of work (and pay) to stand up for our 2nd amendment rights. I will pitch in on fuel as well. If somebody could get some good organization going there is no reason gun owners could not have the biggest crowd DC has ever seen.

Top Bottom