• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Mini gun , m60 , new zr1 , new diesel , a vault under my new home , BMW m5 , new Harley quit work , take a vacation . Have a few beers enjoy life and go shoot if I could find ammo

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    First, buy a house, then a Ferrari, then a 2500 chevy, then i would buy a crank gaitling gun and mount it on a deuce and a half and drive through liberal neighborhoods and areas, then retire somewhere on dale hollow, then pay off all other bills, my immediate family would then retire.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    The reporters always ask a big lottery winner, "What are you going to do with all this money?"

My reply would be, "Any. D**n. Thing. I. Want. To." :D :D :D :D

I'd take care of my kids, grandkids, my family, a few good friends, my local VA Clinic, make my insurance Agent (and former employer) very happy, fix the apartment complex where I lived when I won the lottery, buy a huge motor home complete with driver, and travel the US.

Oh yeah! And have FUN! :D :D :D :D

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would not put it in a bank account of any kind. If it's in the bank Unki Sam knows it's there and you will be taxed on it EVERY YEAR til it's gone. I would place the cash in my vault that would be built into my new home. As far as gun purchases, the first gun would be a Barrett M82A1 and that would be after I stopped at the Ford dealer and ordered my new F150 Raptor and Shelby Super Snake.

Drake.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I hate to break it to you fellas, but the winning ticket will be sold today when I go pick mine up :), first gun I'd buy, I'm not really sure. There are quite a few I'd love to have. I know if pay off the house and the Duramax. Then I'd start the build and do all of it myself. I'd buy a brand new one for a daily driver. I think I'd also have to some sort of fast car also. Then I'd start buying farm ground and start a farm operation.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    1000 acres in the middle of no where. a house on a Caribbean island, along with a bank account there. Ridiculous security systems, then i'd start on the guns, LWRC pimped out for sure, i've got my 1911 i've wanted so thats all good. Audi S5, Audi Q5, and an Audi S8. I'd build a small house on the acreage with 15,000 square foot 36 in thick reinforced concrete basment as deep as i could go. Family would be taken care of and close friends as well. Never work a job again, i'd only do things that i wanna do of course. i'd also stock up on silver, gold, and bury it in secret places. basically the usual stuff right?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Id probably end up holed up in my house confined to a room. Peeing in bottles and having people test my food for poison. Living the Howard Hughes lifestyle.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Id probably end up holed up in my house confined to a room. Peeing in bottles and having people test my food for poison. Living the Howard Hughes lifestyle.

Trust me - You don't have to be rich to pull off this dream. :rolleyes:

People just don't realize the skill it takes to aim in a bottle.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Have my tax consultant, investment counselor, get together with me to form an LLC before I ever went to collect "anomalously", and they would go with me to cash in the ticket. Might even take them out for lunch. Invest $200mm in as many tax free municipal bonds as I could, take the 14.8mm and purchase a ranch out west that I researched first, and go from there. With an estimated 600K [tax free] income every month for the rest of my life, I believe I could get buy, and still have the principal to leave for what ever in my will.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Well first I'd have to work really really hard to get to my 50 Quality Posts and what was available.
    (I'd never tell INGO because the classified prices would go through the roof, all those damned gougers, ya know?)

Top Bottom