When the heck will the new CZ P10 be available to buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Maintaining them is cheap. Feeding them? Now, that's another story.

And that's the thing. Say you replace a recoil spring at 2,500 rounds instead of 5,000 with another pistol (totally hypothetical, here). What is the cost of springs in relation to your ammo budget. If you're not spending the money it takes to break it, then maintenance is cheap. If you are spending the money to break it, maintenance is cheap.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good point Woobie. I used to have a spreadsheet that I had a bunch of guns listed with cost, average life expectancy, maintenance costs, ammo costs and stuff like that and it showed that the cost of the whole pistol, never mind maintenance, was insignificant compared to the cost of the ammo needed to wear it out. In fact, on a cost per round basis, you can buy an Ed Brown for only a few pennies more than an RIA if you are going to run the snot out of it. Guns that get shot infrequently cost a whole lot more per round than guns run well.

Dutch68

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    apt
    The info I saw stated the CZ P10 C will be available sometime in the 1st quarter of 2017. The info on slickguns allows you to go to various dealers telling you ( one way or another) it's not available just yet. You can be placed on some type wait list for pre-order I believe.

Top Bottom