• ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Point them at this:

Eyeblast.tv

Black Panthers marching with AK lookalikes, not slung over the shoulder with good muzzle control, but carried port arms.

The only thing that happened to them was that they were denied entry to the hall.

Fox covered it a bit. The rest of the media completely ignored it.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I have a feeling the libs wouldn't like those guys either.

Whether they like them or not, the point is that complaining about someone with a rifle slung over his shoulder, particularly when they make claims of "if it happened to Bush...."

Well, it did happen to Bush--a lot more aggressively--and all that happened was they were denied entry to the hall.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Whether they like them or not, the point is that complaining about someone with a rifle slung over his shoulder, particularly when they make claims of "if it happened to Bush...."

Well, it did happen to Bush--a lot more aggressively--and all that happened was they were denied entry to the hall.

In that respect, yeah it definitely did happen to Bush and nobody got bent out of shape about it.

I bet those guys were RACISTS!

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    You are probably right. Although you can't judge by appearances alone... but I would be willing to agree. Kind of like when you see a guy with a shaved head and NSDAP swastikas tatooed all over him. You can't say for certain, but if I were a betting man... :D

Top Bottom