• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    It is nice to see this many home defense shootings in this short a time. According to anti-gunners, this doesn't happen. Nope. Never.

"I'm covering my eyes and I can't hear you lalalalala! Didn't happen! lalalala!"

Woah! I think I just went inside the mind of an anti... I will never be the same man. I've seen things you people can't dream about.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Ahhhhhh. Another dead POS. Good for the brothers, sounds like they did the right thing.
    And they save the tax payers and the local jail, time and money to house Mr. Grimes.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like they could use a course on house clearing. They were already starting to repair the broken door before discovering the perp in the basement??

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait a tick. He tried to do a hot burglary in frickin' Orange County, Indiana?

Doesn't a County Commissioner knock on your door and issue you a firearm when you move there?

Cheese and crackers, Orange County???

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It is nice to see this many home defense shootings in this short a time. According to anti-gunners, this doesn't happen. Nope. Never.

"I'm covering my eyes and I can't hear you lalalalala! Didn't happen! lalalala!"

Woah! I think I just went inside the mind of an anti... I will never be the same man. I've seen things you people can't dream about.
    When an anti hears about a defensive gun use they don't ignore it, they add the attacker's name to a list of victims of gun violence

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    When an anti hears about a defensive gun use they don't ignore it, they add the attacker's name to a list of victims of gun violence

Good point. I honestly think that any way you slice it, those numbers they throw out to scare ignorant college kids are just an out and out lie. Calling a home invader a "victim" isn't misleading, its lying.

Either way, its nice to see the good guys win in this story.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Heading "home" to Orange County this evening so just might have to stop by DURING THE DAY and shake their hand!

And Kirk when I grew up there it was either a gun or a complimentary still!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Awwwwwe, he was just probably a good boy, trying to find his long lost skittles and cigars they didnt know he stole... Oh wait, hes a redneck, no one cares that hes dead.. Especially me. Seriously though, this situation was very close to ending very badly. Clearing your house is a more serious form of business than most people think.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    STAY OUTTA THERE! It's all weird and dark and creepy and dark and befuddling and dark and confusing and dark and the crazy never stops and buh buh buh buh buh.... :tinfoil:

Top Bottom