Where are all the Mil Spec Buffer tubes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Well I'm trying to locate a mil-spec 7075 aluminum buffer tube for my vepr 12. The only issue seems to be locating them. I've checked all over and everyone's sold out.

I'm also unsure what the best brand to go with is. I was going to go vltor, but i'm trying to keep it under $60 so nothing to extravagant.

I'm assuming everyone jumped on them over the gun ban talks?

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Only bad thing is their OOS along with everyone else.:(

Also I'm fairly firm on 7075 aluminum.

They had them in stock a couple of weeks ago and I about bought a couple just for the hell of it. I then decided that I didn't need one as I have my 6 ARs complete already. I will buy a backup though when the next chance arises. Just have them notify you when they come back in stock.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Ill do that thanks for the link. I just hope they come back in stock soon. Just seemed kind of weird that their OOS everywhere.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Well I'm trying to locate a mil-spec 7075 aluminum buffer tube for my vepr 12. The only issue seems to be locating them. I've checked all over and everyone's sold out.

I'm also unsure what the best brand to go with is. I was going to go vltor, but i'm trying to keep it under $60 so nothing to extravagant.

I'm assuming everyone jumped on them over the gun ban talks?
    They have some at Blythes in Valpo. I've bought a couple for my AK builds there in the last couple of days.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I bought an aluminum mil-spec tube from an airsoft company on ebay. Worked great, was 16$ shipped!

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    I bought an aluminum mil-spec tube from an airsoft company on ebay. Worked great, was 16$ shipped!

I personally don't think I'd trust something that's made to shoot bbs to hold up to real world shooting conditions.

Top Bottom