• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Sorry if I missed something, just heard this tonight and heading for work very shortly...
    Dad was just telling me tonight that in the last week or two he's been to Rural King and Bite the Bullet and they basically can't keep handguns in stock again all of a sudden. He said RK had them lined up 4 or 5 deep looking at handguns and doing NICS checks...
    I get facebook updates from 2nd Amendment, NRA, and a few other gun groups and haven't heard anything, and apparently it started well before Black Friday...

Something going on?

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Nothing that I have heard. I'm at PSS a couple times a week, and Bob has plenty in stock.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I frequent two Rural Kings and three local gun shops on a regular basis, nothing has changed in regards to handgun inventory. No more or less than normal, been the same old same old.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm pretty sure that once a permit is issued in Michigan the permit holder does not have to report a move as long as it's in-state, which means this data merely shows where the permits were originally issued not where the permit holders are currently staying. For that reason this is a rather pointless exercise.

:scratch:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm pretty sure that once a permit is issued in Michigan the permit holder does not have to report a move as long as it's in-state, which means this data merely shows where the permits were originally issued not where the permit holders are currently staying. For that reason this is a rather pointless exercise.
    :wrongdoor:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN

Dog blue 3 lemon awl?

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville

But what if the wizard doesn't accept the meatloaf?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Lolwut?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Seems legit.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Alright. Just seems that the employees/owners he talked too indicated it was out of character even for the holiday season. Much higher volume than normal even for this time of year. Must just be a localized thing.

Top Bottom