• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Illinois. I don't care about what anyone says. I would rather protect my family and go to jail than loose everything I care about. I only went about 5 miles past the state line to a family members house. I didn't stop anywhere and I cary concealed..... Let the haters begin....

How are you going to protect your family in jail.

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    Clever:

1. As a former LEO you likely can carry in IL, under some semblance of law. HR 218 (the retired officer section)
    2. As an internet poster, anything you say has a 50/50% chance of being a lie and you can say so.

Exactly
    Thus:

3. If you are being intertained with this thread. Great. Yes
    4. If you are incuraging illegality by others who do not share your history, or who might do what you really or really did not do, then shame. I would never encourage anyone to commit a crime, unless said crime was unconstitutional, making it not really a crime...

But for the last thing:

5. Thanks. I am sure I will see this thread posted on some anti-gun site somewhere and used as evidence that gun owners are unlawful people who pride themselves on flaunting their fear and guns in public forums.

**News Flash** Antigun.internet finds random forum poster claiming to carry where it is illegal...** I don't thank that's as bad as the Virginia Tech ordeal or any of the others, but I could be wrong.

Techres

P.S. I would support the person who acted in civil defiance to uphold a God given right. But seriously, this posting ain't about that.
    Ok, maybe. But it beats watching little black book.

Last edited:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    For some reason, I have a feeling the OP, not too long ago, may have been driving around Indy with a friend, going nowhere in particular, and they both found themselves walking around the bad side of Cincinnati (of all places ...for no particular reason, mind you), with a concealed pistol of some sort, and without a CCW recognized by the state of Ohio. Then again, that person wasn't a cop ...maybe it was his progeny??? :dunno: ...idunno

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    Just saw this, Hahah!

Hilarious! You know, because being associated with a gun forum, owning a gun, owning ammo, owning ammo that has been weatherproofed, being an oath keeper, being a veteran, believing in the constitution, supporting Ron Paul, having more than seven days of food, paying in cash, using a cell phone, wearing jeans, believing in god, not agreeing with abortion, being unhappy with the government, and taking pictures TOTALLY ISN'T ALREADY CONSIDERED TERRORIST ACTIVITY BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, right?

You so funny!! :laugh:

If I did illegally carry, this would be THE last place I'd post it. Do you realize that this forum is monitored by "the authorities" for illegal (or they would say terroristic) activity. Man, you got to think before you post.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No, you are right, nobody here on INGO or any other Indiana gun forum has ever had their posts printed out and read to them in court, or by a police officer in a meeting, etc.. oh wait, yes they have... never mind..

:n00b:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Please don't add ever increasing font sizes and colors to the mix. You've already got so much going already that they only drive home the inanity of the post.

Without them we at least retain the slight shadow of a doubt.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Great give the antis more fuel to show how irresponsible gun owners can be. So many people view this site for information...why would you post that you did something illegal? To each their own, I guess.

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    Because, guns kill people. Don't you see? And Taurus is way better than any other gun including Glock and 1911's any day. Call me spoon because I like to stir :poop: up. I am bored and making a bunch of know it all forum bunnies upset sounded like fun while there was nothing on tv. The anti guns don't need fuel. All they have to do is find one innocent person killed by a stray bullet or murdered with a gun and BOOM. Case closed. Guns are bad mmmkay.

Say what you will. I don't care. I shot the Sheriff, but I didn't kill the deputy.

Lets keep it going. :popcorn:
    Well, you go ahead, I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll go do something else illegal. Who knows.

Great give the antis more fuel to show how irresponsible gun owners can be. So many people view this site for information...why would you post that you did something illegal? To each their own, I guess.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Because, guns kill people. Don't you see? And Taurus is way better than any other gun including Glock and 1911's any day. Call me spoon because I like to stir :poop: up. I am bored and making a bunch of know it all forum bunnies upset sounded like fun while there was nothing on tv. The anti guns don't need fuel. All they have to do is find one innocent person killed by a stray bullet or murdered with a gun and BOOM. Case closed. Guns are bad mmmkay.

Say what you will. I don't care. I shot the Sheriff, but I didn't kill the deputy.

Lets keep it going. :popcorn:
    Well, you go ahead, I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll go do something else illegal. Who knows.

so you were bored and decided to troll the board? well that's why you got banned then. trolling is specifically against the rules here. bye.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    14d0nq9.jpg

14d0nq9.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Where did you illegally carry today?
    Illinois. I don't care about what anyone says. I would rather protect my family and go to jail than loose everything I care about. I only went about 5 miles past the state line to a family members house. I didn't stop anywhere and I cary concealed..... Let the haters begin....

Well as a former police officer...

1. As a former LEO you likely can carry in IL, under some semblance of law.
    HR 218 (the retired officer section)

It isn't often that someone refutes the basis of the entire thread they started. I'm proud of my fellow INGOers who pushed back against this BS and represented gun owners so well.

:+1: :ingo:

Top Bottom