• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I noticed a lack of people stealing my gun or shooting at me today. I was really disappointed because that is what I was told to expect. I even went into a toy store full of children and the 5 year old girls there didn't even notice my gun.

carlthecarp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    I oc while walking in to TGI Friday and they turned me away at the door saying I couldn't carry there said I must leave it in the car for them to seat me. But there is no signs saying I can't have a gun there? What's up with that?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I oc while walking in to TGI Friday and they turned me away at the door saying I couldn't carry there said I must leave it in the car for them to seat me. But there is no signs saying I can't have a gun there? What's up with that?

Go eat at Chili's or wherever they'll have you, gun and all.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Today I OC'd at BGF, met a INGO member there and bought a Surefire flashlight off of him (this light is da-bomb,) sold my 91/30 in a private sale, and helped some old friends buy a HD shotgun (first firearm for either of them.) They settled on the Mossberg 500 "Crusier." I was not opposed, they couldn't spend too much, and it is a nice shotgun. The staff let them shoot a box of bird shot through it on the range for free before taking it home. Good day :thumbsup:

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Saturday at the laundrymatt behind Phillips 66 in Warsaw, Big R, Optical One to get my glasses fixed (a free straight line for anyone who wants it), Meijer, a few other places that I don't recall at the moment. Only person who said anything was the cashier at the Phillips 66 station when I went to get some quarters. He noted that I had a gun and thought it was a good idea. No one responded in shock, didn't get singled out, picked off, shot first, detained, harrased, arrested ...nadda. ...I thought that was supposed to happen. :dunno:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My wife and I went for a 40 mile bike ride yesterday. I OC'd mostly on the bike paths from Munster, through Hammond, Highland, Griffith, and all the way out to Hobart. In downtown Hobart, my wife and I were waiting for a traffic light to change right out in front of the police station when a squad with two officers drove past, they looked at us and kept on going and parked in front of the police station entrance. It was just about lunch time, so who knows, maybe they didn't notice my OC. :)

Just as we were leaving from Munster we were heading north on Calumet avenue, just south of the exit on 80/94. Somebody honked at us from a parking lot, but I wasn't sure if the honk was intended for us. A few seconds later the same guy passed me on the street, honked again, gave me a thumbs up and shouted "good job man!" He was driving a black Jimmy or Blazer, and headed north on Calumet Avenue. I wonder if he was from INGO! :dunno:

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Today I OC'd at BGF, met a INGO member there and bought a Surefire flashlight off of him (this light is da-bomb,) sold my 91/30 in a private sale, and helped some old friends buy a HD shotgun (first firearm for either of them.) They settled on the Mossberg 500 "Crusier." I was not opposed, they couldn't spend too much, and it is a nice shotgun. The staff let them shoot a box of bird shot through it on the range for free before taking it home. Good day :thumbsup:

Off topic, but when you sold the 91/30 did you include all the 54r ammo included in your original ad?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Target on 135 in greenwood. I saw some lady talking to a red shirt and pointing in my general direction. He shrugged, she walked away in a huff...No one said anything to me.

Given the high mortality rate of his chosen career field...

Star-Trek-Red-Shirt.jpg

tumblr_meet49Xfnj1rqxo95o1_500.jpg

...it sounds like he chose wisely, my friends.

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-red-shirt.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Went to dinner tonight at Pizza Hut in New Haven with some friends (Dinner buffet, Oh yeah...:)). OC'd the Glock 21, ran into our kid's sitter, pretty sure they noticed me carrying but didn't say anything (maybe they will next time??). Also saw a fellow INGO member there that I know and we spoke briefly. Also saw a young man OCing an all black XDM, but didn't get a chance to greet him. Life is good.

Top Bottom