• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Went to our usual second hand stores today there is one that has a no gun sign so I cover, I know, but some times I find something good there.

When leaving I noticed a fellow putting something in his trunk. As he bent down his trousers were down to his thighs and I must have grimaced. He stood up and started to get in the car and said something out loud that I couldn't make out. I said, 'Were you talking to me". He looked at me and said, "What, are you looking for some reason to pull your gun and shoot me?" I laughed out loud and walked away.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Quaker Steak & Lube in Portage. AYCE wing night. AZ Ranch goodness. Saw one other younger gentleman OCing too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday, briefly at Indy Arms Company. Got really hot and sweaty on the range and I removed my outer shirt while I was visiting the little shooters' room, then the hand washing station, and didn't restore it until I was about to leave.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Gordon Food in Highland looking for beef, a fellow approached me and asked if that was a .45. We had a nice conversation and he says he will look us up here.

Home Depot in Hammond, a guy asks is that a 1911. Same outcome he is going to check out INGO.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Great Clips for a haircut for me and Jr Monkey. (boys day out) Normally I sloppy CC but was just Virginia tucked on this trip because I had on a coat.

I think some boisterous punks mistook me for LEO though. I was sitting there with my coat on waiting my turn and they walked in. Macho, loud, goofing off and talking loudly while they waited. They called my name and I stood up, took off my coat and as I was hanging it, one of the kids gasped, and whispered something to his buddy. They were quiet as a mouse and impeccably well behaved the rest of my visit.

(I'm not listing the rest of our day because I didnt take my coat off anywhere else)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Great Clips for a haircut for me and Jr Monkey. (boys day out) Normally I sloppy CC but was just Virginia tucked on this trip because I had on a coat.

I think some boisterous punks mistook me for LEO though. I was sitting there with my coat on waiting my turn and they walked in. Macho, loud, goofing off and talking loudly while they waited. They called my name and I stood up, took off my coat and as I was hanging it, one of the kids gasped, and whispered something to his buddy. They were quiet as a mouse and impeccably well behaved the rest of my visit.

(I'm not listing the rest of our day because I didnt take my coat off anywhere else)

Don't you mean, Great Magazines?

Pyroponce

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    South Bend
    Three hours ago at my church's midweek bible study. I used to CC all the time there but once I accidentally flashed my piece to a couple of Spanish-speaking members and they started calling me "Hermano Pistola," I figured "Who cares?"

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Hybrid carried around the house today. Sd9ve in owb Blackhawk Sherpa with a denim jacket. Just trying to get used to the feel. Snap caps in the mag so I can safely practice draw and re-holster, but a full mag of hornady jhp in the pocket, just in case.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Today: Walmart, Ashley Furniture, Value City Furniture, Staples, Sam's Club

Yesterday stopped in CVS. Cashier welcomed me, and as I was walking by, said... "Sir, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."
    "You're a cop, right?"
    "Nope, just a normal guy."
    "Oh... well crap, I had a question but it's for a cop."

I laughed and got what I came for. I approached the register and paid... told her, "I'd be happy to try and answer your question, but it wouldn't have any authority."

She laughed and said she needs some authority to answer. She said I looked a lot like a "detective" with how I dress. (Business casual?)

Top Bottom