• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Just returned from another uneventful outing in Muncie.
    IHop was packed at 10am today. The wait wasn't too bad but took awhile for our food.
    Next stop PetSmart to grab the animals some food and treats.
    A quick stop to Discount Tire to check when my wifes tires need rotated.
    Lastly we shopped at Meijer and it was friggin packed. Loaded up two carts of groceries.
    Time for some sleep before I'm off to work.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Haven't posted in here in a while.

County Market for gas and soda, the range, the neighborhood, friend's home to pick up and drop off the boy. Wearing a new gun in a really crappy nylon holster :D

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Hopefully you weren't talking loud as well. Good way to get a MWAG call in some parts. LOL

Haven't posted in here in a while.

County Market for gas and soda, the range, the neighborhood, friend's home to pick up and drop off the boy. Wearing a new gun in a really crappy nylon holster :D

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Last night I hybrid carried to Greensburg, until I got to Ponderosa, where I pulled my jacket off and had dinner OC.

That was a mistake. No, not the OC, the eating at Ponderosa. I remember now why I haven't eaten there in years. Won't do that again any time soon.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I OC'd at the Silver Express on the northside of Crawfordsville EARLY this morning. Needed munchies and a drink before hitting the woods. This afternoon at a small store/gas station in Dover. No one really paid any attention either place which supprised me.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Last night I hybrid carried to Greensburg, until I got to Ponderosa, where I pulled my jacket off and had dinner OC.

That was a mistake. No, not the OC, the eating at Ponderosa. I remember now why I haven't eaten there in years. Won't do that again any time soon.

You should have gone to Wings and Rings instead or El Reparo. I love the Manager's Special when I lived in Greensburg.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I love both Wings and Rings and El Reparo, but I didn't choose the venue. I needed to meet some people, and they were already there.

I should have gone with my first instinct and just sat down with them and gone to eat elsewhere later.

-1 to Ponderosa and
    -1 to Burger King

cowboy23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    lafayette
    i oced to the bws on on 38 and then on to the rural king on teal rd. some dickweed named chris that worked there came up and told me that IN is not an open carry state and that if i OCed in there again that he would have my license revoked. and that he had his permit and knows all this because he was a deputy for two years. by the time he was done i was so pissed i could have broken his neck. i hate guys like that. he was just trying to make me look like a bad guy. i mean i had my son and a buddy with me buying camo pants a new pair of lacrosse burlys and a new model A john deere for my son.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    i oced to the bws on on 38 and then on to the rural king on teal rd. some dickweed named chris that worked there came up and told me that IN is not an open carry state and that if i OCed in there again that he would have my license revoked. and that he had his permit and knows all this because he was a deputy for two years. by the time he was done i was so pissed i could have broken his neck. i hate guys like that. he was just trying to make me look like a bad guy. i mean i had my son and a buddy with me buying camo pants a new pair of lacrosse burlys and a new model A john deere for my son.

I hope you schooled this tard...:yesway:

cowboy23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    lafayette
    i just got mad n paid fr my stuff and left but im goin to print off the actual law and take it back to that dickweed and tell him to eat a bag of dicks lol

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    OC'd last nite in the Beech Grove Marsh on 17th. Armed security guard, and Manager, as well as clerks all saw me, nobody even batted an eye..

Oh, other than one employee in a joking tone told my wife: "Don't look now, but that man you are wife has a gun!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom