ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Columbus starbucks, circle k, walmart.

Cop car in the circle k lot was handling an issue as I walked by.

Couple guys out front of walmart requesting money for vets asked me about my USP. First guy said it looked really nice, inquired about cost. Other guy said "Is that a Glock 9 or a Glock 40?" "USP40.." "Thought so!"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    BW3 tonight. Friend and I played "damn it feels good to be a gangster" on the jukebox, place was packed.... and management shut it off o.o

Why did they shut it off? It was in their jukebox, so it must have been ok. Because you had a gun? Makes no sense.

Also, is that the song in the movie "office space"?

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Couple of days ago: Franklin Lowes, my tobacco store (Pipe Puffers, on County Line Rd), and PetSmart in So. Indy. Today, at the framing store (Generation Art in Franklin -- GREAT place!) and Kroger.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why did they shut it off? It was in their jukebox, so it must have been ok. Because you had a gun? Makes no sense.

Yep, in office space. No clue, it had salty language. The two bartenders loved that we picked it, and even turned it up for us, they said they play it before they open the store every time...

guess someone got offended and didn't like it. they didn't refund our money :P

but yes, i will be playing it every time i go in there

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Hucks, Gun Range, Donut Bank, Walmart, Family Video (got some looks there) McDonalds, Ace Hardware, Lowes, Hucks again, Briar and Bean (before I went on the clock) Down by the Newburgh river this evening, and Hucks again this evening.

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Home, Scottsburg walmart, then to Tampico Truck and Tractor pulls. plenty of cops at the pulls not sure if a single one even noticed i was OCing or if they just didn't care like it should be. Might have helped that i was wearing my Fire Dept. shirt though. Will be OC there tomorrow also maybe ill meet a fellow INGOer.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I have absolutely no idea about nowadays, but in the past most jukeboxes were leased and serviced by an outside company. The company that owned it is the one that decided which music to put on it. The business could request/demand certain songs either be put on it or not but it usually was the company that serviced them that decided. But my knowledge comes from when jukeboxes actually had records.

And just because. NSFW NSFChildren Bad language etc. All usual disclaimers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDk7GHWhJY&feature=watch_response

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Heh, no issues. So it looks like the PNC was across the street from the actual "Commons" area. I had to park a couple blocks away, and walked to the bank. Tons of people out eating lunch on the sidewalk tables, etc... no issues. Bank didn't have a sign or anything, either. Made a large withdraw, and was on my way. I need to get a burlap sack with a dollar sign on it one day...

Also, sheriff behind me at Starbucks. He was in a dress shirt, tie, etc... with an IWB holster on his back at 5:00.

Are you sure that wasn't me?

ipswervy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Somewhere Indiana
    All over Nashville Indiana, one store owner commented how her grandfather had a handlebar mustache just like mine. No problems, must be the Blackhawk Serpa holster holding my M&P 45c, blends well with jean shorts, t-shirt and black basketball shoes. Had good pizza and a good beer at Big Woods Pizza. :thumbsup:

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    OC'd for most of the day at the Run For Your Lives 5k in Knightstown, IN (awesome, by the way) :rockwoot:

After getting back to Greenwood, ran to Hobbytown USA off of US31 (Southside Indy) to pick up a replacement motor for my toy truck.
    Kid behind the counter says, "Keltec 380?" (Had my Glock 22 .40 on OWB)................. I politely said no, Glock 22.

Appeared confused for a second wondering why a Glock so large was only a .22lr. ;)

I just explained to him that it's only the referencing model, it's a .40 s&w... like what most IMPD LEO's use.
    He proceeded to talk about his family members that are cops and got all excited. Guess this would be a good interaction, eh?

I'd rather someone see a gun and think, gun = cop..........rather than; gun = criminal!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom