• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    At Meijer on Bremen Highway. In the parking lot I saw a man loading groceries into his car. Noticed a handgun sticking out from under his shirt. Looked like a Serpa holster.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Costco on Michigan Rd. on NW side of Indy on Sunday, dude wearing a green INGO shirt. :)

Didn't see him until we were checked out and he was further back in the line, buying some pine trees.

Totally printing a full size somethineruther under the untucked shirt. Of course, I can't really object, since my own was probably printing, too. :)

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Friday night at Meijer on rockville and raceway. Really really bad CC. Young girl with some variety of M&P in an IWB barely tucked into her super tight pants SOB with her her shirt tucked in behind the holster. Really bad stuff. Didn't even look like the belt clips were fully clipped in to her pants.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Friday night at Meijer on rockville and raceway. Really really bad CC. Young girl with some variety of M&P in an IWB barely tucked into her super tight pants SOB with her her shirt tucked in behind the holster. Really bad stuff. Didn't even look like the belt clips were fully clipped in to her pants.

Standard INGO Follow-up: But was she hot?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Standard INGO Follow-up: But was she hot?

Well?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course she was. That's why he couldn't tell if the belt clips were fully clipped to the pants... and cause she was carrying in the first place.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Last Friday or Saturday night at Micheal's Country Mart near Branchville, Indiana. Off duty State Trooper carrying a G26 or G27 lightly printing under his t-shirt, right side at 4 0'clock. I carry in there as well. Every once in awhile a prisoner or two walks away from the local correctional facility, most of the time making their way to Micheal's, where they sit down and wait for the Troopers or the Sheriff to pick them up and take them back. I don't believe there has ever been any problems associated with the apprehensions, but you never know.

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    I saw a fellow church member CC'ing today. Clearly had a firearm on his hip. I know there are a few members that carry and now I know of another.

Top Bottom