• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Costco on Michigan Rd. on NW side of Indy on Sunday, dude wearing a green INGO shirt. :)

Didn't see him until we were checked out and he was further back in the line, buying some pine trees.

Totally printing a full size somethineruther under the untucked shirt. Of course, I can't really object, since my own was probably printing, too. :)

Something about Costco on Sundays. :D

Yesterday, dude in yellow golf shirt, didn't notice until he lifted his arm for some reason and saw a fullish-size something in an OWB holster, but under the untucked shirt. It was what I think of as semi-concealed: not trying to show it, but not worried about if it gets seen.

I was CCing basically the same way, but IWB, with the untucked golf shirt.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Saw man with his family at the Meijer store on Bremen Highway (Mishawaka ) early Sunday afternoon who's brown untucked shirt could quite hide the grip.
    I was cc myself since I had just left a movie theater.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    About 30 minutes ago at circle K on Plank Rd in Jeffersonville . Guy with a 'Stay Away ' t-shirt and a floppy cap. Didn't see a gun, but the fixed blade and pouches on the belt make me fairly certain it was there.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Tire Barn Camby. Right now. Gent with a gray/white high and tight in an aqua polo with black cargo/tactical pants. Three o'clock carry.

Shirt is plenty long, but a bit tight to conceal what appeared to be a full size auto.

Many probably wouldn't notice, but tac pants always make me look.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    This morning at Lowes in Portage at customer service desk. Black shirt and baseball cap green shorts. Right side OWB black holster poking out from under the shirt. Only notice because customer service ask to see I.D. for item he was picking up and I saw his newer plastic LTCH sticking out of his wallet.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Arby's at Southport and Emerson. Guy in a plaid shirt and jeans was carrying what appeared to be an unholstered Glock. The grip popped out from under the shirt when he threw his trash away.

Aardvark71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Up North
    I received my LTCH today and had some shopping to do. I went to Lowe’s and Barnes and Noble. I wanted to go to Walmart, because isn’t that where you are supposed to carry? I didn’t make it there before needing to head home. Maybe tomorrow??

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I received my LTCH today and had some shopping to do. I went to Lowe’s and Barnes and Noble. I wanted to go to Walmart, because isn’t that where you are supposed to carry? I didn’t make it there before needing to head home. Maybe tomorrow??

Did you look at yourself in the mirror at those places?;)
    LOL :D

Heres the thread for that.

Where did you CC
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-you-cc-today.html?highlight=Where+did+you+CC

Aardvark71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2017
    Up North
    Thanks. I guess I thought that was the thread I was on. That’s what happens when you post in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    _100373321_paokpresident_reuters.jpg

I gotta believe he was CCing, until he wasn't....

Greek Super League suspended after PAOK Salonika president invades pitch with gun - BBC Sport

Top Bottom