• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    I have seen a couple OCer's in the Wally worldin Brownsburg. The one who sticks out was a gentleman wearing shorts tucked in shirt while in the cleaning supplies aisle.

He carried on right side black leather holster and did not get great visual of firearm but thin it was "Glockish".

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    In Indiana, security officers,unless they are also LEOs, carry
    under the same license the rest of us do. I saw one I know real
    well at a parts store a few weeks ago. Guy was carrying a 5"
    S&W blue M&P.

Thanks

Mark

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Ok I have been on the fence with OC vrs. CC. I have no problem how anyone chooses to carry. I just have not commited to OC...yet. The thing is I seldom see anyone OCing in Anderson. In 2 years I have seen OC maybe twice. Last night I noticed an OC and I got to thinking (I know dangerous for me to do). Lets see just how common OC is with 10,000 members observing. This not an OC vrs CC debate thread, find ATM he will show you the way to that one. :D

Time and Date
    Place
    Anything other observations (well dresses, no holster.,..ect)

If you know who it was keep that info to yourself. If that person happens to be an INGO member then they can claim the OC if they wish.

I will start, like I said I just don't see much in Anderson

Last night Sept 9 around 6:00pm
    Anderson - Kroger on 29th Street
    Customer just conversing with a vendor causully dressed.
    i oc all the time in anderson and a buddy of mine does when his slave driver isn't around

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Sorry I have never seen one in the South Bend area, ever.

We have clearly never crossed paths then.

I have seen a couple around the area. Saw a guy a while back at Showplace 16. Might have been opening night for Inception, might have been when we saw Marmaduke. I saw a guy in downtown Elkhart on a bicycle, shirtless, with what I hope was his daughter. That was around the beginning of August.

I have seen two or three others, just not recently. I am obviously not counting the many OCers I see whenever I am in Midwest Gun (either location). I couldnt even keep track of those!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I have only seen ONE other OCer... (Well, besides meeting up with fellow INGOers.)

It was at the Lowe's at 86th and Michigan.

I guess it was semi OC because he was sporting a Glock in a Serpa :rockwoot:, but had it covered by his shirt. He was just wearing a t-shirt and cargo pants. The only reason I saw it was because he was parked in front of me in the parking lot and when he was loading up his truck his shirt raised up....

....when I noticed IT I panicked and squeeled rubber all the way out of the lot.

:lol2: Did you call the police to arrest that maniacal criminal? :lol2:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    "categorically illegal" WTF ???

Did you ask what category he was talking about?

Categorically illegal here:
    imaginationland.jpg

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    We have clearly never crossed paths then.

I have seen a couple around the area. Saw a guy a while back at Showplace 16. Might have been opening night for Inception, might have been when we saw Marmaduke. I saw a guy in downtown Elkhart on a bicycle, shirtless, with what I hope was his daughter. That was around the beginning of August.

I have seen two or three others, just not recently. I am obviously not counting the many OCers I see whenever I am in Midwest Gun (either location). I couldnt even keep track of those!
    Wait, I think everyone is missing the bigger picture here.

You saw Marmaduke?

:laugh:

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Last month, I saw someone at the Qdoba at Southport and Emerson. I talked with him for a minute. He had never heard of INGO.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Saw a lady Saturday in the Loves in Whiteland off of 65 with a pink and stainles Tarus (sp) was kinda cool to see a lady OCin. I was doing the National Guard thing, so in uniform and no weapons on me.

Well none that anyone knew about....

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I forgot I saw this guy leaving Wal-Mart a few months ago... I snapped a picture.

Sanders3.jpg

Warning, incoming
    20100818_zingbot_190x190.jpg

1. I don't what kind of "Deliverance" Walmart you're going to but the Wal Marts by me don't sit beside some log cabin up in the woods....

2. I was OK with this guy up until I saw two things "The Riddler" pants... and nips are only cool to see when they belong to chicks.....

3. Is that a squirrel in your pocket or are you just really happy to see us?

crow and coyote

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Old Northside
    I've open carried on occasion, usually when I'm hiking or camping. Honestly, people don't seem to notice when I do. I don't even get a glance at my hip.

Southbound I65, May 2010, OC on a crotchrocket near Edinburgh

US31, June 2010, OC at a Taylorsville Speedway. Big giant black truck, carrying a 1911. I think I knew the guy from middle school, wasn't sure.

Indy Army Navy Surplus at 21st and Arlington in Indianapolis. Sometime last month. I don't feel comfortable going to that part of town without being armed. Guy carrying a Glock loosely. Dressed like a thug.

Top Bottom