• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Easter Day I was working a shift (time and a half pay I won't turn down) a younger looking fellow came in OC'ing. Looked like a beretta so I asked him and he said yes. We chatted for about a minute, was a cool dude.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I was on the eastside eating at Qdoba and saw someone poorly concealing their Glock in OWB holster. Why bother trying to hide it when you can see the print thru your t-shirt. Might as well just OC.

remington870

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Hebron
    Besides myself, I saw a guy at the Stracks in Lowell, a guy at the Family Video in Lowell, a guy at the Pilot in Hebron, a guy at the Target in Merrillville, and a few of my buddies OC as well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Plainfield at an apartment complex north of I-70. Some dude with shorts and a striped polo shirt. Oh, and a revolver with Hogue grips.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I saw a guy in a big box retailer wearing sweatpants and openly carrying two guns. Clipped in each pocket, was a gun in a floppy Uncle Mike's hoster that was hanging halfway out of the pocket. One one side he was carrying a purple LC9, on the other was a Hi-Point. :laugh:

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    I saw a guy in a big box retailer wearing sweatpants and openly carrying two guns. Clipped in each pocket, was a gun in a floppy Uncle Mike's hoster that was hanging halfway out of the pocket. One one side he was carrying a purple LC9, on the other was a Hi-Point. :laugh:

for what the hi point cost, he could've bought a decent holster for the lc9 and a pair of real pants. though i must admit to owning an iwb uncle mike's, and have used it in the WAISTBAND of basketball shorts a few times in the past, but never hanging from the pocket. :abused:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sat the 26th at Wal-Mart on Ireland in SB, about 10:30am. Early 20 COUPLE both OCing Blocks with spare mag too! It the sporting goods area where I actually found some .22 on the shelf. I was also OCing.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Older feller at the Lumber Liquidator store south of Greenwood - towards Whiteland.

a Bersa .380 in a well-loved leather holster.

Talked with him a bit after he'd gone back out to his vehicle. Invited him to INGO...will see.

-J-

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    for what the hi point cost, he could've bought a decent holster for the lc9 and a pair of real pants. though i must admit to owning an iwb uncle mike's, and have used it in the WAISTBAND of basketball shorts a few times in the past, but never hanging from the pocket. :abused:

At least he wasn't the tactical pants man!

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    It must be part of his master plan. BG sees the poorly holstered highpoint and rules out threat from this citizen. Little does he know, the man is also loosely carrying his girlfriend's lc9

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Besides myself, I saw a guy at the Stracks in Lowell, a guy at the Family Video in Lowell, a guy at the Pilot in Hebron, a guy at the Target in Merrillville, and a few of my buddies OC as well.

Glock? Bout 5 foot 11 and glasses? I frequent both locations often while OCing.

Top Bottom