• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Saw a guy in Happy Dragon (Chinese takeout) in Plainfield today. Dressed nicely, full size Glock in a pretty solid kydex holster, wasn't a Bladetech or Serpa, might have been a 5.11 Thumbdrive, :dunno:. I chose to let the man each his lunch in peace whilst enjoying my own Kung Po Chicken.

dmonday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Plainfield
    At Panera in Plainfield on Sunday (12-9-12). Having breakfast with my wife and kids. Guy strolled in with a revolver on his hip and a hunter orange winter hat on. He walked up the the counter, looked around and left. I suggest the cinnamon crunch bagels, they're yummy. :D

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    19:30, 1/11/13
    Cracker Barrel in Taylorsville.
    Casual dressed man. Eating with family. Revolver in a cross draw holster.

vstrom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Elkhart
    Concord Mall in Elkhart. Younger fella with a long T-shirt, trying to CC but his shirt had rode up so far that the rubber grips of the revolver and the nylon holster were fully exposed.

Adee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    At Meijer in Camby, today around lunch time. Older gent rolled in on a bicycle. Looked like he was carrying a LC9 in a leather holster.

tomguns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2013
    Five Guys

Don't know if you would count this one or not... There was a private investigator OC'ing at Five Guys in Schererville. I know that have special state licensing, but I think that has to do with the actual investigation rights instead of gun rights. This happened to be on my first day CC'ing.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Don't know if you would count this one or not... There was a private investigator OC'ing at Five Guys in Schererville. I know that have special state licensing, but I think that has to do with the actual investigation rights instead of gun rights. This happened to be on my first day CC'ing.

Welcome yo Ingo, you should introduce yourself in the greeting section.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Huh? Anyone here speak tomguns?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Burke's Barber Shop in Anderson. While waiting for open chair counted 3 OC'rs and 2 suspected CC'rs. This was a normal Saturday at the barbers.

Last edited:

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    saw what i believe to be an accidental OC at the barber shop never seen anyone oc on their ankle which is why i believe it was accidental

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Had a older guy (around my age) in black polo and tan cargos in front of me today at Bloomington Menards carrying I believe to be an XD maybe in a sepra. Drove away in a white chevy pick-up.

Believe it or not, not one tree hugging lib were yelling about a man with a gun.

Tatorchip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    I've only seen one OC in South Bend.
    Summer/Fall 2011
    Gas Station @ 31&Kern
    Don't know what gun but the guy was wearing a double magazine holder as well.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I can't believe all the Plainfield / Camby / Mooresville OC sightings, I've lived in the area for a few years and have only ever seen someone else do it once... and I was embarrassed for him honestly... He was tacticool to the extreme.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Was at the Speedway gas station in Crawfordsville this evening and a guy pulled in on a Harley Davidson (full dresser, I believe) that was OCing. Thought about speaking with him about it but I was riding with other people that were ready to get home. (it was after work)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Saw a guy walking out of Arby's in Lapaz at the intersection of US-6 and US-31. He was OC what looked like an M&P in a Serpa holster. He was getting onto a burgandy Jeep Grand Cherokee that was pulling a small trailer.

Top Bottom