• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Last week I saw a kid (early 20's maybe) carrying a Glock in the back pocket (no holster) of some baggy cutoff fatigue pants in the Wal-Mart in Shelbyville. It was practically pulling his pants down and I guess I would call it open carry because the entire grip was exposed.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Tonight at 6:40 PM. The Walmart on the southeast side of Muncie. There was a guy in his twenties sitting in front of the Subway inside the store with a gun on his right side. I couldn't see it clearly so I can't provide manufacturer or model.

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Last night at Walgreens, 16th and Meridian. While I was waiting for a script to get filled. Was waiting to see if anyone else noticed and what their reaction would be. If someone did see it, no adverse reaction.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Yesterday on my way home from drill on 75 coming out of cincy I saw a guy riding a Harley open carrying a glock sub compact in a blackhawk serpa holster. I gave him a thumbs up when he looked my way and he returned.

MrJohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    West Lafayette
    Friday evening in Crawfordsville Walmart. Early 20's guy with full sized 1911 OWB under his shirt. It might as well have been OC. I noticed another person CCing at Turkey Run on trail 3. It looked like a Glock 19/23 IWB. I only noticed it because he had to squat down to help one of his children.

tfouty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Friday evening in Crawfordsville Walmart. Early 20's guy with full sized 1911 OWB under his shirt. It might as well have been OC. I noticed another person CCing at Turkey Run on trail 3. It looked like a Glock 19/23 IWB. I only noticed it because he had to squat down to help one of his children.

Friday at Walmart in Crawfordsville must be OC night. I was in there around 7:00pm and saw a guy in his mid-forties carrying on left hip. Top half of holster covered with a t-shirt, he was walking around with a female about his age.

mondoreli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    indy
    30 minutes ago. Franklin rd. and brookville rd. U.S.52. Would not have noticed but heard a tire chirp. Looked left and there they were. Two full size ladies each on a rather new lookin sportster clone. 1 had dumped the clutch and stalled it, thus the squeal. the other motored smartly away. I could see the stopped gals face glowin red from across the intersection. She finally got it together and restarted and rolled through the light in front of us. Thats when we noticed she had some kinda purse stap lookin thing across her chest like some cheap homemade shoulder rig with a owb holster tied to it somehow? Appeared to be a full size Glock. Some things ya just cant unsee. BTW not casting any aspersion here but she was proudly sporting her Dykes on Bikes sleeveless t. Anyway my laugh for the day...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    For the first time in Terre Haute I saw a husband & wife openly carrying at White Castle.

He saw me (also carrying open) and started to conversation with "M&P Shield?) :)

We had a moce chat while waiting for our food and parted ways.
    White Castle seems OK with it as I have been open carrying there since our TH location opened. :draw:

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Walmart in LaPorte.

well dressed and well spoken guy went through the express checkout with some sort of the polymer pistol on his hip while I was accross the median reading magazines.

The clerk at the register questioned him about it, and he gave polite answers. He wished her a good day, and left the store... Then the clerk and the next person in line, both old bittys, began a conversation about how "they didn't like what THOSE people were doing".

Neither one of them said anything to the mans face, but the tone of their conversation after he was gone was fairly rude.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Finally, after months of actively looking I saw a dude open carrying this morning. Around 10:30 AM at the Verizon store on Illinois Road in Fort Wayne. Some sort of semi automatic but I didn't recognize the make.

No one was paying any attention to him. I probably looked him over more than anyone.

Top Bottom