• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    East side Home Depot in Evansville. Actually saw two guys about 25 minutes apart. A Colt .45 and some Romanian 9mm I had never heard of.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A group of us had just finished shooting at Point Blank in Greenwood and were having breakfast at the Denny's off Main St and Emerson in Greenwood. Saw an older gentleman walk in, open carrying a pistol in a nice leather holster. We happened to be paying our bills around the same time and as I stood there, I asked him it it was an H&K. It looked like it, but I wasn't positive. He said it was, a P30. Very nice looking gun.

Dman726749

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2016
    Avon
    flapjacks (pancake emporium?) in Avon...Guy had a glock hanging out of the pocket of his overalls...poor cc counts as open carry correct :)

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Gas station in Daleville. Man wearing jeans, no shirt, filling up his truck and his wife's car. Looked to be carrying some 1911 variant. No deadly shootout ensued.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Once again at the Golden Corral in Greenwood. Dark haired man in an NRA shirt, carrying a Glock with a charging handle on it like this..

E-Slide-Pull-Charging-Handle-for-SA-Pistols-45-300x236.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Today at Advance Auto in Casteton. A very thin guy carrying a 1911 commander pistol in a leather appendix holster. That would NOT be my preferred kit. :):

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw a guy with his wife and kids leaving the Bedford Lowes this afternoon. Looked to be carrying a Glock or something similar.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Yesterday at Showplace Cinemas North Park in Evansville. Guy had what looked like some kind of single stack 9mm in a hip holster....which is odd because I thought Showplace was a gun free zone. I was obviously mistaken. (I had my Ruger LC9 in my front pocket as usual.)

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    I'm curious how one open carries in a pocket. Was it just the grips sticking out, or I am missing something here?

Both guys had their shirts tucked in, belts on, the handles were out of the pocket as if using the pocket as a holster. Now If they had some sort of holster inside their pocket to cover the trigger or not, I could not tell. With the shirts tucked in this was not just a CC slip or anything.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Both guys had their shirts tucked in, belts on, the handles were out of the pocket as if using the pocket as a holster. Now If they had some sort of holster inside their pocket to cover the trigger or not, I could not tell. With the shirts tucked in this was not just a CC slip or anything.

OK. That was pretty much the mental picture I had. Seems like an odd way to carry, but as we say, JFC.

Top Bottom