• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Called around today, most of the place had one or the other of the things km looking for. Point blank does not carry reloading components. I tried calling afeilds just down the road from point blank but they are only open Wednesday-Friday 11:00-5:00. Wasn't able to get the 452 today so after work tomorrow that's first in the list, then hopefully go get everything I'm looking for.

'atta boy!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We'd be glad to help you out in any way that we can. We currently have about a half million primers and about 500lbs of powder currently in stock. Plated bullets, Dillon equipment, and brass as well.

Let me know if we can be of service.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    We'd be glad to help you out in any way that we can. We currently have about a half million primers and about 500lbs of powder currently in stock. Plated bullets, Dillon equipment, and brass as well.

Let me know if we can be of service.

The biggest things on my list is

reloader 10x powder
    winchester large rifle magnum primers
    243/25 wssm brass

ill be looking at getting my own equipment soon, right now I do all my reloading at my brother-in-laws.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    The biggest things on my list is

reloader 10x powder
    winchester large rifle magnum primers
    243/25 wssm brass

ill be looking at getting my own equipment soon, right now I do all my reloading at my brother-in-laws.

I have the primers in stock and can get the Reloader 10x for you. We have a couple inbound orders I can tack it onto....just let me know how much you are wanting.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I have the primers in stock and can get the Reloader 10x for you. We have a couple inbound orders I can tack it onto....just let me know how much you are wanting.

Lol I figured the brass would be a no go. I'll probably save up to make a big purchase before I make the trip up there. What kind of equipment do you carry. I currently don't have any. I use my brother in laws setup which consists of rcbs and hornady. I like his setup but that's all I've really ever used. I'm thinking about the hornady deluxe kit.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Lol I figured the brass would be a no go. I'll probably save up to make a big purchase before I make the trip up there. What kind of equipment do you carry. I currently don't have any. I use my brother in laws setup which consists of rcbs and hornady. I like his setup but that's all I've really ever used. I'm thinking about the hornady deluxe kit.

We are currently stocking Dillon, but have access to all of it.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    What I do is order a bunch of powder and primers to make the hazmat fee not hurt so much. I have never paid less at a local store than what I can pay for it over the net. You are going to pay for the hazmat fee one way or the other.

Field and Stream in Kentucky has 10X for $30 a pound. Over the net I think it's $25.93. Well that is what Midsouth has it for. Now if you order 10 or one the hazmat fee is the same. Midsouth fee is $26. You can also add primers to that same order for the one fee. So if you order 10 ponds of powder you are adding $2.06 per pound. Now if you add primers then part of the fee would be added to them too making it even cheaper.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    We stuff keeps coming up and keeping me from going to get the supplies I need. I did pick up my sons CZ 452 scout yesterday. I think I'm more excited than he is, he's only 2.

hotobucket.com/user/jmwetzel89/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpso1dygekj.jpg.html]
    image_zpso1dygekj.jpg
    [/URL]

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I know the Point Blank in Carmel does not carry reloading supplies.
    If you live on the North or East side of Indy, there is a new Cabela's that just opened in Noblesville, IN.

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well it took longer than I wanted but I did manage to gather everything up. Even have more brass on the way.

trooper632

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Utopia
    Any ideas for Texas buyers, I live close to San Antonio. Going to the gun show this weekend are prices decent or usually marked way up at the shows ?

Barry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Powder Valley used to sell four 8#s to a box for one Hazmat...not sure if they are still doing that.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Texas Gun Shows??

Any ideas for Texas buyers, I live close to San Antonio. Going to the gun show this weekend are prices decent or usually marked way up at the shows ?

Go to powdervalley.com and check the prices for the powder that you want. Probably add 10-15% to those prices for a fair gun show price..Bill.

PS: Great to see Texas People here on INGO...Welcome..

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Personally, I like gun shows. I get my brass at shows, along with primers. I have been able to pick up primers for as little as $27 1k if I bought 5k at a time. Powder is purchased when found at a reasonable price. I cast all my own bullets, sorry, no advice on them.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Powder Valley [strike]used to[/strike] sells [strike]four[/strike] 6 8#s to a box for one Hazmat...[strike]not sure if they are still doing that.[/strike]

Fixed it for ya....:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin...
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours....
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

BK Deer Hunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Southeast Indiana
    I'm down around Friendship. When I get time I head down to Glauber Sports in Carrolton,Ky. About an hour drive for me. Usually carry quite a bit of supplies. Kygunguys is there web site I believe.

Top Bottom