• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timeforchili

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Sorry for another new thread but i couldn't find this in a search....

For those of you that backpack/camp/emergency stock, where do you buy military mre's? I've purchased them in the past by the case on ebay but i was wondering if there was a way to get them direct from the manufacturer or a comparable civilian knock off. I'm tired of being outbid by 1$ over and over with 2 weeks before a trip.

thanks and my fault if this is a duplicate.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    We did a group buy here last year from the company that makes the a-packs I bet we could get another going, I would be in for another couple o cases at least longbow did the last one contact him if your interested

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    MRE (Meals Ready to Eat) - Emergency Essentials)

I got a bunch here but only because they had a killer deal. i cannnot find it now so it may be over. I have no idea how their prices compare outside of a special.

Just got some of these...they're manufactured in EVANSVILLE by Ameriqual Foods! Then, shipped to Salt Lake City, and finally back to me. Whoda thunkit! I believe the deal ended 2/28/10. Some of our Evansville buddies need to see if they can be bought locally!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    If we get another pallet, 48 cases we can get fresh mre's from the caves of southern IN from Ameriqual Foods.

The last order worked out to $57.78 a case with mre heaters delivered by the INGO delivery network.

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I'm in again as stated earlier as long as we do the delivery network again. I think it worked so well it would be hard to pay for shipping

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I can do it again, after I finish my taxes.

People need to get the funds to me prompty and not drop out at the last minute. I had more than a few drop out and it messed up and delayed the order. The reduced price is based on a pallet price ( 48 cases )

Look for the post to show up in late March or early April.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    e5ranger is that shipped and do you have a couple extra cases :)

i dont have any extra, but next time i make a buy i will let you know if i have a couple extra. he never has more than about 20 cases. and i usualy buy at least 10. so i'll get a couple extra and let you know. i have to pick them up. usualy when i head down to Georgia to visit some old Ranger Buddies. so it will be a couple months at least

shftn6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    NW Monroe Co.
    I can do it again, after I finish my taxes.

People need to get the funds to me prompty and not drop out at the last minute. I had more than a few drop out and it messed up and delayed the order. The reduced price is based on a pallet price ( 48 cases )

Look for the post to show up in late March or early April.

I think this last happened before I started hanging around. I'm hoping a "case" is assorted mre's. It would get pretty monotonous otherwise! I'll be watching for this. :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    070714_mcdonalds.jpg

timeforchili

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    i'm in on the group buy

I'll get a few cases if the group buy goes through...i'm a bit green to the forum so im not real clear on how it works. I'm sure there's a FAQ post on the site. (shoot me the link for thoses in the know)

The only buys i've ever seen at gun shows were by the singles and at an outlandish mark-up..no offense to the tables at gun shows but wtf? $11 singles to "try them out"? They better come with a reach around.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I'll get a few cases if the group buy goes through...i'm a bit green to the forum so im not real clear on how it works. I'm sure there's a FAQ post on the site. (shoot me the link for thoses in the know)

The only buys i've ever seen at gun shows were by the singles and at an outlandish mark-up..no offense to the tables at gun shows but wtf? $11 singles to "try them out"? They better come with a reach around.

before i got my current good deal. i was buying them at the gun shows in bulk and still only paying $50 a UNOPENED case. thats still a better price then the group buy was if i recall right.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    before i got my current good deal. i was buying them at the gun shows in bulk and still only paying $50 a UNOPENED case. thats still a better price then the group buy was if i recall right.

Might be....

The last group buy was factory fresh, with meal heaters, and no shipping thanks to the INGO Delivery network.

These were stored at about 58 degrees or less. Temperature will effect the shelf life. Do you know if they sat in a hot trailer for months?

Top Bottom