Where locally to get handgun cardboard ammo boxes?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I found cardboard ammo boxes online but they require a $50.00 minimum order. Anyone locally that would have them?

Not sure of your whys or whatnot, but Amazon accidentally mailed me these awhile back and I have no real use for them.

I was going to bring them to whatever meetup I'm able to attend and give them away there, but if you want them (and you're in no big hurry) you can have them. PM or "start conversation" if you do.

*edit: When the PM system is online again. ;)

Last edited:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm needing about 25 for 1100, 10mm rounds and those appear to be for 9mm. Would 10mm fit on them?

I seriously doubt it. I don't even think 45acp would fit in them. They're available in other sizes and it looks like the factory is in Dayton, so, it may not be insane to go that way if you want. Drive over there and grab a case of them?

Or... If this is a thing a bunch of you guys who reload want to do and you want weird stuff, I can 3D print boxes to do whatever you want. It would be cheaper to buy them from an outfit like what I linked though if whatever they have works for you.

BTW I'm in Indy, s.e. side.

If you want 'em, I'll just mail 'em to ya.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Anderson
    I usually just buy some from RePak. You can find them online and the prices are pretty reasonable. They make all of their boxes from the military 45 ACP box "origami" design. I have them in 45 acp, 357 mag, 44 mag, and 30-30 so far. They even give you white gloves to pack your ammo. It only took a couple of days to get my order and I do not believe there is a minimum order amount. Good luck!!

Top Bottom