• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolt-Action Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I'm wanting to buy a 91/30 mosin nagant and I'm wondering where I could buy one around Jeffersonville without having to go to lousiville or go to far out. Any ideas? I've heard of keisler's but they say they only sell to military/law enforcement.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you're willing to travel up to the south side of Indy, one of our advertisers (Bradis Guns) carries a wide selection of Mosin Nagants.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    We just ordered one for my wife from classicarms.us and had it shipped to TSG. It is a really nice one and they have several choices depending on what you are looking for.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm wanting to buy a 91/30 mosin nagant and I'm wondering where I could buy one around Jeffersonville without having to go to lousiville or go to far out. Any ideas? I've heard of keisler's but they say they only sell to military/law enforcement.
    Go to Orions. It's the same place as Keislers, but they DO sell to the general public. They didn't have many left as of today, but usually they have a good selection. They are getting $119.00 for theirs. It's a little high, but there aren't many other places that sell them here in Southern IN, without crossing the river.

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    I just bought a 1938 izzy round reciever at Dunhums for 79.99 today sales thru December 2nd Muncie had some decent izzts mainly 1942 thru 1946 had some laminated stocks but werent on sale Anderson didnt have any they ran out also seen a Hex in Wabash but didnt have the money and i was just passing thru

cumminspwrd02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I picked my 91/30 up at Cabelas in Hammond back in the summer for $99. Mine is in very good shape, metal has no pitting, wood if good condition w/ only a couple scratches and no dents or splices, bore is good, and it's a 42 Izzy. This was my first Mosin, I'm hooked and am looking for a M44 now.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I got my M44 from Bradis a little less than 2 years ago. Glad I picked one up then since the M44 supply has dried up a ton.

Top Bottom