• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Anyone have a good source on where to find a used food grade 275 or 330 gallon IBC container for collecting rain-water? Preferably in the Indianapolis area.
    Thanks in advance.

kybares

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Best I can offer is a place near Lexington. Food grade, @$100, so it may be cheap enough to warrant the drive. If you want further info, I can get it to you, as I don't have it with me right now. Maybe you could drum up enough interest here to split the gas if more wanted them. Hopefully you can find them closer.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    yeah there is a tree farm out here in sheridan that sells them for 75 bucks for the food grade 275 gallon version. i will look and see if i can find you a name but you can also search craigslist and there will be a ton probably.

here you go food grade 75 and there were a couple others listed but they didn't say food grade or not.

275 gallon Tote/Container

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    yeah there is a tree farm out here in sheridan that sells them for 75 bucks for the food grade 275 gallon version. i will look and see if i can find you a name but you can also search craigslist and there will be a ton probably.

here you go food grade 75 and there were a couple others listed but they didn't say food grade or not.

275 gallon Tote/Container

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again! :yesway:

Top Bottom