• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tbald14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    I am looking at getting a few IBC's (Intermediate Bulk Containers) but cant seem to find a good clean source for them. I have called Indiana Naval store who reffed me to Indy drum and am awaiting a call back. But doubt they will deal in small quantity at a decent price.

I need them for a new more elaborate rain water system and water storage system. Any help would be great.

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Waiting on a call back from them....
    I usually get mine from craigslist.

275 gallon storage totes
    275 gallon IBC totes

This is another source down in Albany, Indiana, They are a surplus site. I've picked up several things there. They are out of food grade right now but get them in allot. Also don't get caught up on the food grade hype. I have used containers that have had soap and other things of that nature and as long as you clean them out good, especially if you hook them up to gutters with allot of water flow, throw in some bleach for a soak, drain them and you'll be fine. This is their craigslist add.

Buy and Sell Poly Tote Tanks (275 & 330 gallon)

T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Tbald14. I will call them and be willing to place a large order to stock them in the store. Stop by some time and tell me who you are and I'll hook you up.

Tbald14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Just got a call back from Indy Drum and they gave me a pretty good price on NEW food grade 275 and 330 tank. T-Bolt i will try to stop in sometime maybe today to talk with you about it.

Tbald14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    275-$162 and a 330 $170. That is for buying in small quantity. THEY DO NOT DELIVER!!!! Not sure it that is a big deal to most or not.

Top Bottom