• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAZY DOG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    looks like computer desk today this is handy makes it easy to load with answers at my fingertips wife says i am nuts

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    If answers is what you want get a book or a laptop, you need a place where you can work with a fire extinguisher, and have plenty of support to mount you press... like a 2X6

LAZY DOG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    its not the best mount ijust clamped it down to load some 9mm for plinkin garage amess and cold get it cleaned soon be back out there wife thought iwas crazy thought ide share

fw501

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Definitly not in the house. I have what I think is a pretty good set up. I got some old kitchen cabinets and bought a new countertop to mount the press to in my garage. I also reinforced the bottom of the countertop. Obviously the cabinets make for great storage. SAFETY-SAFETY-SAFETY! Have fun and be CAREFUL!:twocents:

LAZY DOG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    SUCK SES 200 ROUNDS OFF THE COMPUTER STAND, ALL WHILE SMOKING A CIGAR.THINK I WILL CAST SOME BULLETS ON THE KITCHEN STOVE NEXT. YA'LL BE SAFE AND USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES( PAY ATTENTION RELOADING IS SERIOUS AND CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS IF DONE IMPROPERLY I GUESS YOU COULD START FIRES , EXPLOSIONS , LEAD POISONING, SHINGLES AND WARTS ALL KIND OF BAD SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION PROBLEMS). I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT THE PAST 25 YEARS IF I WOULD OF KNOWN ALL THIS .IM SCARED FOR THE SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY NOW I TELL YA. GOD BLESS EVERY ONE .:D

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    30m77ts.jpg

Top Bottom