• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Has me down as Apache, and explains the name to mean "enemy", which is probably appropriate. Family lore says there "may or may not" have been some aboriginal blood maybe 3 generations back on my paternal grandmother's side. If you looked at my dad and his mom, it was certainly plausible. My dad had a kinda ruddy complexion and coarse black hair into his 70s, when it finally started going gray.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It says I am Sioux......

You call it corn, we call it maize.....

Unlike most here I am not going to venture a guess as to the tribe my Indian blood comes from..I know that most folks in the Ohio Valley with deep Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana roots have some native DNA flowing through them...

One day I hope to get the DNA test to find out how much....The family was very adamant that we didn't but I am 50 years old with three chest hairs and only shave my face at once every week and a half...Every Indian I have ever met asks me what tribe my ancestory comes from....They seem to think I am.....As a geneaologist once said to me, "It's cool to have indian in you now but about 100 years ago that was not something a family was always proud of...."

If it is something you're interested in it's $99
    DNA Tests for Ethnicity & Genealogical DNA testing at AncestryDNA

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It says I am Sioux......

You call it corn, we call it maize.....

Unlike most here I am not going to venture a guess as to the tribe my Indian blood comes from..I know that most folks in the Ohio Valley with deep Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana roots have some native DNA flowing through them...

One day I hope to get the DNA test to find out how much....The family was very adamant that we didn't but I am 50 years old with three chest hairs and only shave my face at once every week and a half...Every Indian I have ever met asks me what tribe my ancestory comes from....They seem to think I am.....As a geneaologist once said to me, "It's cool to have indian in you now but about 100 years ago that was not something a family was always proud of...."

Oh, wholly carp, I'm the same way, very little hair not on my scalp (except my ears); MIL looked at my face and figured I'd have to shave twice a day, until I told her it was about a week's growth.

Top Bottom