• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LINEOFDEFENSE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    LAFAYETTE, IN
    here's the deal I am NOT "that guy". I wish I was and I've tried to be but for all my ebay ordering (and wasted weekends) I've only ended up with more (barely used) tools on my wall & a ton of foam, and 4 cases (which still have no custom foam inserts).

So, here is what I will offer to Mr. Macgyver/garage king; I want 4 custom cut cases to fit my favorite toys. I will provide the cases, foam, and foam cutting tools Ive purchased. Cut me good looking foam inserts for my four hardcases; and I will give you all the tools & $100. We can meet shortly to exchange cases and 4 gun case layouts desired. If you dont use the tools (because youve hopefully already DONE THIS B4 and hv a perfect setup); then you can sell them. Thus, supplementing your $100 :ingo:. This is a good offer! Just think of all the pride you will get knowing you have skills someone else does not:). Not to mention beer money to tell this story over and over...

I live in Lafayette, but travel for business weekly. I would need you be located within 100 miles if you want me to bring guns so you can mark templates. I could always email you pics and dimensions, but I would rather NOT DO THAT. My precise measuring skills are worse (but not much) than my foam cutting skills.

I forgot to mention, I prefer closed cell foam cases, however I have several pick&pull foam pieces that I will ALSO give you with the tools. I CAN do the pick/pull foam; but it looks like...well, like someone (w/no clue) was trying to make a custom gun case. So to be clear, ive posted some pics below of what I am looking for. The cases are not the same size as the pics below; but you get the idea.

PS: If interestedI also have several hundred dollars invested in in an unopened Caswell electroless nickel plating kit. It has just been sitting (unopened) in my basement bar since I purchased it:). I would entertain doing a similar barter (without the cash) for the entire kit, chemicals, receptacles, etc...in exchange for plating a gun for me. Or, I could just pay you to do it, while I observe and learn. We can talk about that later; after seeing the results of the foam cases.

Send email response to jeremyuh.smart@gmail.com. Phone replies to 7654272772, texts are preferred. I didnt know where to post this at, as it is generally firearms related, mixed w/barter offers, and witty entertaining humor. So, please do not delete.

Just some examples...and just FYI the multiglock case is way more items than any of my cases would require...but, it looks great!:noway:

Attachments

• 1424003594244.jpg
      1424003594244.jpg
      474.4 KB · Views: 83
    • 1424003998381.jpg
      1424003998381.jpg
      222.3 KB · Views: 62
    • th-2.jpeg
      th-2.jpeg
      10.2 KB · Views: 135
    • th-3.jpeg
      th-3.jpeg
      13.4 KB · Views: 76
    • th-4.jpeg
      th-4.jpeg
      9.5 KB · Views: 84
    • th.jpeg
      th.jpeg
      14.4 KB · Views: 56
    Last edited by a moderator:

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    It may be the wrong section. But I'm in lafayette. I can do the work. Send me a message. Email sent.

Top Bottom