• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I will start by saying if this has been done before, i am sorry could not find the thread. I am interested in what handgun people hate. I think we should all have one place to come and trash guns. Based on facts, opinions, or guessing. Let all the nasty comments that you had on another forum, but hopefully bit your tongue on, and let it loose here. i will start.

I have no experiance with this weapon, it has just rubbed me the wrong way. Hi Point. I think their junk. They look like crap. And are way to heavy. which i find weird, since alot of plastic in there. No i do not care how cheap they are, they suck.

I owned a Jeminez, a .380. Racked the slide empty, dropped it, and it would have discharged had it been loaded. Paid 100 for it. sold it for 60. it was worth it to get rid of it. got what i paid for .

Next the Chiappa Rhyno. No experiance. That is just one ugly gun. I mean i love inovative design, but damn that is a fugly gun. I held it at Bradis, and wow it is hideous.

wheew I feel so much better. now your turn. and dont hold back.:draw:

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    .22 conversion for my G22 count? More FTF, FTE, light strikes, ect, ect than anything I've ever shot.

I have to say though, Hi-Point makes a hell of a carbine. Their pistols are kind of butt ugly though. But all of the people that I've known with one dig them... one man's trash, I suppose.

Haggis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    A buddy of mine had a Raven .25 that I hated until it came apart in his hand. Well, I still hated it after that, but he got rid of it then.:)

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    taurus millenium pro. worst trigger ever. or really any taurus in that matter. and ive shot more than a handful

Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    Kel Tec PF-9, and yes for the record I did own one. It went back to the factory three times for multiple reasons but some of the same each time. Third time they sent me a new one. As new I could sell it in good conscience so I did.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    Taurus TCP. I owned one for about 3 months and that was 2 months 29 days too long. Thought it was cool when i bought it, then i shot it and realized i hated it. Recoil made it no fun to shoot, i'm not a "too much recoil" *****, but that thing hurt my middle finger every time. Hard to field strip as well, but was definitely accurate up to 5 feet...

And Hi-Point pistols have to be the ugliest things i've ever seen. I mean looks on a defensive firearm don't mean very much to me, but one look at a hi-point handgun was enough for me to say "no thank you!". Owned a hi-point carbine, and i actually liked it alright.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Berreta PX4 Storm. Especially in sub-compact. No offense to anyone who owns one of course, Im sure it has a great personality. They just make me a feel sick when I look at one.:n00b:

10064189.jpg

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Berreta PX4 Storm. Especially in sub-compact. No offense to anyone who owns one of course, Im sure it has a great personality. They just make me a feel sick when I look at one.:n00b:

10064189.jpg
    I understand. I keep staring at this picture. i normally would never say anything bad about beretta, but was someone smoking crack when they thought of that one? How did that get approved for production? Most important. the guy who did design it. do you think he tells anyone he did?

Last edited:

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Taurus TCP. I owned one for about 3 months and that was 2 months 29 days too long. Thought it was cool when i bought it, then i shot it and realized i hated it. Recoil made it no fun to shoot, i'm not a "too much recoil" *****, but that thing hurt my middle finger every time. Hard to field strip as well, but was definitely accurate up to 5 feet...

And Hi-Point pistols have to be the ugliest things i've ever seen. I mean looks on a defensive firearm don't mean very much to me, but one look at a hi-point handgun was enough for me to say "no thank you!". Owned a hi-point carbine, and i actually liked it alright.
    hi point carbine has potential, now if they redo the pistol maybe i could be a believer.
    :ar15:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hate? Meh... none at all. I recognize others have different tastes from my own. Knives, lights, cars, guns, motorcycles, women... everybody likes different things.

A couple that I can't wrap my mind around? I think the XD subcompacts are as ugly, or uglier, than HiPoints even. .410 shotgun revolvers? They look and perform, to my mind, like a pig with lipstick.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i can't say that i HATE a certain pistol. becuase they're all protection(when in working order) and some serve different purposes that others.. if i was broke i'd settle for anything i could get my hands on.. but in all reality..
    keep any.380 away from me.

Top Bottom