• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    im gonna bump this thread....cause guess who's got 2 thumbs, and won a sig p320 at the friends of the nra banquet here in evnasville last nite....shootersix thats who!....should be here next week!

won it on the winners choice board for a whopping 50 bucks!

:rockwoot:

Congrats, pretty sweet win! Didn't even know about that event.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    How durable is a Sig long term? There is a sig 1911 for sale here, but the seller says "unknown round count".

As far as SIG 1911's??? don't really know, probably at the upper tier as far as all the companies making 1911's. Their P series rock, I have seen SIG 228's issued since 1996 and we shoot them hard with many original guns still on duty, these guns get thousands of rounds a year, many are at or surpassed 100,000 rounds and other than replacing recoil springs not much has been done. The only breakage was a couple roll pins broke that held the breech in place and it was loose but the guns still ran. Then the occational grip screw has been lost but thats about it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Congrats, pretty sweet win! Didn't even know about that event.

i made a few posts on ingo about the event, sorry you couldnt make it, but mark your calendar, the first friday in august next year!(friday august 5th 2016) the nra banquet will happen again!...you can get tickets online, from a board member, or at rajo's guns!(when they start selling them next year)

keep watching ingo, both snorko and i make posts about nra events in the evansville area(12 guns of christmas,banquet and gunapolaza) and if you're on facebook theres a "indiana friends of the nra" page, and they list all the events around the state

https://www.facebook.com/#!/IFNRA?fref=ts

oh i was wrong...i paid $20.00 for my sig...i won it on the wall of guns...they sold 50 tickets, 20 bucks a ticket, and after they sold 50 they drew a winner, then they started selling another 50!, they did 4 draws that nite!

they had a bunch of guns and other items, or you could have picked $500.00 cash!

they will be doing "wall of guns" at all the friends banquets in indiana!

ps after i won the gun, i checked to see if you still had the mags from your p320 for sale....but alas i was to late!:(

Last edited:
    Top Bottom