• ...and so much more!
  • NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    been bitten by the Suppressed bug...

I have been checking out videos for the last 4 days...

A suppressor. B suppressor. C suppressor. $250 suppressor. $350 suppressor. Mucho mono suppressor. AAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: Which one do I get???!!!! :dunno:

I plan on using it on a Walther p22 and also M&P 15-22.

some are better on p22. some are better on a long gun...

I don't want to spend money on a suppressor and a $200 stamp only to shoot it and go, "6 months worth of wait and BS just for this???? whats so great about it???"

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Love my .22 gemtech alpine. Almost any modern, big name .22 can is nice. Tone differences, etc are the primary arguments, though everyone acts like there's huge differences in suppression. Grab whatevers can is the shelf, buy subsonic ammo (standard will stay subsonic in p22, but loaded subsonic is quieter), and wait your time.

If your even around Noblesville, pm me and you can shoot my alpine.

Here it is, subsonic, on bolt action. It's just silly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbb8R2JbaCg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mag556

Shooter
    Rating - 70.8%
    34   14   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    I know you're looking for something for your m&p 22 but I use a gemtech halo on my AR and I absolutely love it

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Get out and hear them if you can. They all have slightly different tones and one person's hearing levels will cause them to prefer a different tone than other person's. Check out the Huntertown Guardian. Best bang-for-your-buck can out there right now, IMO.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    All .22 suppressors I have seen perform about the same. I have TAC65 and like it. Make sure it is take apart.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Get out and hear them if you can. They all have slightly different tones and one person's hearing levels will cause them to prefer a different tone than other person's. Check out the Huntertown Guardian. Best bang-for-your-buck can out there right now, IMO.

this^^^

sounds / meters very good, priced right, user serviceable, Indiana made, life time warranty, veteran owned company...

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I have two of the Thompson Zephy XL's and thinking about a third. Works great on my pistols as I can still use the front sight and awesome on rifles shooting full auto and thats with standard velocity ammo.

Docjon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012
    Gem tech is probably the best out there right now. I have seven people wanting on transfer as I write this.

Top Bottom