• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    A friend and I went out to the concerts and stuff at the White River last night. At the entrance event security was frisking every person who entered (well every male at least - females got a visual). Since White River is a state park, isn't carrying allowed there? How is the inspection valid?

Luckily, we drove past it and noticed the friskings before we found a parking spot, so we locked up the carry weapons in the glovebox.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm sure whoever was renting the park for the concert had their own rules. The park itself has no rule against carry. There are actually several private organizations that are not really State property (Zoo, Museum, etc..), and several areas of White River that can be rented out.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Might've been that security was provided by the entertainment / musical management company...

But I don't know how, if that's the case, then that interaction between public "allowed" property and a private firm saying "no" would go?

Interesting situation!?

-J-

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    while its being rented that space is private property. be nice to the state capitol police, they are mostly nice guys.

ESG, usualy does the security there. they perform as you would expect low paid non trained security to perform. they do employ off duty police.
    and have special deputies (perform as well as the regular security, lol).

you just need to learn how to hide it from a pat down. wink wink.

HINT:
    - monitor the security and look for a "less than enthusiastic" security officer that isnt checking "properly"
    - try starting a conversation with him and make yourself seem personable and talk about some chicks walking by or something. The reason? no straight guy who doesnt give a rats azz is gonna want to thoroughly "feel up" another dude who he just talked too, and formed a straight man conection with.
    - wait till a diversion moment. theres always some scantily clad girl walking by that the guys wanna look at more than doing their job!!

just some helpfull tips!! have fun trying them out. obviously i cant give up all my secrets :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom