• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Different. I find it surprising none of the local news even mentions his turning his life around, library card, or medical school aspirations.
    When Fort Ritner makes the news up here? It's never good. The chick who called 911 to report bad meth? Closer to Tunnelton than Bedford.

I left that area almost 40 years ago. It's not the area I left.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As someone who can practically see Michigan from here, everything south of US 30 is basically Kentucky. :coffee:
    Was in a Canadian diner and the waitress asked what part of the south we were from, few weeks later a waitress in Savannah GA said “where youall Yankees fruum”…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't think I'd seen this gem from low-IQ Maxine posted here:

"I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that [Trump] is connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting what communities they are going to attack. We need to know now, given that he is telling us there is going to be violence if he loses. We need to know what his plan is and how we are going to be protected," Waters said.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    What’s wrong with Kentucky? :dunno:

There’s plenty of “that trailer park life” in Michigan and all over the North. :):
    I didn't say anything was wrong with it.

My wife of 30 years is originally from there. She's great. Her family is great. They were quite excited back in the day when she landed me.

I guess I was quite the catch, livin in a house not on wheels, havin all my teeths, and not bein her cousin and all. :D

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I don't think I'd seen this gem from low-IQ Maxine posted here:

"I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that [Trump] is connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting what communities they are going to attack. We need to know now, given that he is telling us there is going to be violence if he loses. We need to know what his plan is and how we are going to be protected," Waters said.

I’d like to know also. A little free training never hurts!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You guys actually have ground that produces crops, here on the rocky hills that's a scarce thing. The gardener travels around our place digging up patches of good soil and bringing it up to the house. ;)
    On the east side of the county, where the ground is a little flatter, we have either silt or red-clay/rock soil. And they can be mere feet apart (on my property anyway).

Top Bottom