• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Whitehouse- official position on embassy attacks, these attacks are not based on foreign policy, they are based on a video that we also find reprehensible.

I know B.O. Isn't stupid enough to believe this, what scares me is he thinks that you and I are.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The initial attack was a well thought out invasion of United States soil. The video or clips at least had been floating around the 'net for some time. It probably actually took some of the thunder out of what was probably supposed to have been a Sept 11 anniverseray attack, but what the hey, it helped trigger multiple attacks on US soil around the globe.

And the initial white house response was to apologize for one persons opinion. . . . . . .:(

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah. Because storming the American embassy, killing the American Ambassador and some of his staff, while screaming "DEATH TO AMERICA!" all on September 11, has nothing to do with America, or its government. It's all about the VIDEO that came out, from what I understand now, MONTHS AGO.

:rolleyes:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    All these attacks are meant to accomplish two things: One, they are meant to diminish us in the sight of the "Muslim Street" (as opposed to the "Arab Street") worldwide, which will accomplish two subtasks; help recruit new jihadis and make us look weak-willed. The Second major objective is to drive us out of the Middle Eastern world by making our enclaves untenable.

I realize Ron Paul thinks that this hatred is all our fault, but does anyone think that being driven out of the world with our collective tails between our legs will enhance our safety here at home? Before anyone answers in the affirmative, think about the many phony bomb threats called in to colleges around the nation yesterday; a sign of more concrete actions to come?

Paladin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Mooresville/Camby
    48 hour advanced notice

The sad thing is that the white house had advanced notice and neglected to raise the threat level. This kind of action is irresponsible. BHO would rather campaign than govern and lead this country, which he hates. The best action is to get involved and support those you believe to be right and help elect someone to replace him. The best thing for BHO is to be a one term president/campaigner in chief.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    There were enough stupid people to elect him four years ago. Let's hope they've learned a little since then.

Sorry about your son...I am sure watching some of the stuff that comes out of the mouths of this administration must make you sick. Ito hope they have learned their lesson.

Top Bottom