• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HandyAndy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Fort Wayne (SWAC)
    So I interviewed with Whitley County SD today (Third interview and they had me try on uni's so hopefully that means I'm in!!!). During the firearms discussion I asked what was Dept. issued. He said "it will be either a Kimber or possibly a Colt, but 1911 style in .45" WHAT!!!!! I didn't know anyone issued Kimbers! How awesome is that! :rockwoot:

Just Curious
    Anybody else know of any other departments that issue Kimbers?

Also, my buddy who is an active MP may have told me that he was going to pistol whip me with his ****ty beretta......Lol!

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Let me know when you get on, I have a few pesky Whitley county speeding tickets that need taken care of. Plus I own a Kimber!:rockwoot::ingo:

oops! and GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    DeKalb Co. Sheriff's Dept is also taking applications for 2 new deputies if anyone is interested.

HandyAndy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Fort Wayne (SWAC)
    Thank you all for the well wishes! Unfortunately for SERparacord, I will not be in a position to help him as the position I will be in will limit my authority to specific duties, one of which is NOT traffic.....

Thanks again, and I'll get some pix up if/when this happens!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Oh great! Another jackwagon on a Power Trip. Guess I better go ahead and do neck stretches so that when you put your boot on it, it wont hurt as bad.

Uhh I mean Congrats/Goodluck!

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Well good luck to you hope all goes in your direction. If you see 70 year old wondering around looking lost I am. Send me to address my wife attached to my jacket LOL

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    Congrats and Be safe. When I was at ILEA in 2000 for my basic class I shot with an officer from Lebanon, I think. He was issued a 1911, but I dont remember the make. I do believe some agencies around there carry them. Me, been carrying the Glock 22 for 12 years on duty.

Top Bottom