• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    This course is different from an Appleseed in that it's a combined pistol/rifle event. Saturday is basic pistol and Sunday is basic rifle. This event is also being sponsored by Patriot Concealment ... pistols, rifles, free stuff, ATM, and bacon ... this has the makings of a perfect weekend.

However, if you still want a 2-day basic rifle event like Appleseed, Revere's Riders offers that also ... and a whole lot more ... check out the RR website for what's currently listed ... check back often as events are added throughout the year.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Two weeks out, who else is coming?

Pistol/Rifle combo event at Crawfordsville Oct. 15-16 sponsored by Patriot Concealment Systems. This is one to definitely bring friends and family. :)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm still trying to figure out our schedule but I'm thinking that at least one, maybe more, of us will make it to at least one, maybe both, days.

Excellent! Hope to see one, maybe more, of you there!

Signed up. Wimped out on an Appleseed there a few years back... :wallbash:

I remember. Unfortunately, I don't think I have that book I was going to give you any more.

Maybe you'll get some other cool free stuff. :yesway:

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Um....I have me and my nephew interested in both days, I have two others that would like to just come on Sunday for the rifle class. Can I accomplish this by buying three two day tickets?

I'm working on others; but, you know how that goes. Everyone wants to play until the weekend is at hand!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Um....I have me and my nephew interested in both days, I have two others that would like to just come on Sunday for the rifle class. Can I accomplish this by buying three two day tickets?

I'm working on others; but, you know how that goes. Everyone wants to play until the weekend is at hand!

3 2 day tickets will definately work. It will a great weekend for sure.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Done.

I just finished setting up my nephew's rifle, a Romanian Training Rifle M1969. I bought him a couple of extra 5 round magazines, installed a Simmon's scope and swapped the 1 inch sling mounts for 1 1/4 inch mounts with a CMP supplied USGI sling.

CoreysM1969_zpspzpkboid.jpg

Albeit a bit more challenging than your average rifle, it outta be a neat little plinker.

See ya soon!

Top Bottom