Who believes a major terrorist attack close by is coming soon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    As many have said, it not if we're attacked, it's when. I'm truly surprised that we haven't been, at least to our knowledge. (Is my tinfoil showing?) I really think that this president wants us to be attacked, it will give him "justification" to finish shredding the constitution. It's for the safety, of our country. It's for the safety of our citizens...

Suggested reading:
    1984 -- George Orwell

:tinfoil:

Kentuckyblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I think it is when, not if. Lots of good statements in this thread that I totally agree with.
    I also think that when it does happen, the majority of people will gladly give up more freedoms, than stand their ground and demand something be done.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm actually less worried about terrorists crossing the border illegally, than I am about the ones we import knowingly under the guise of college students!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have to say this statement is true.
    That man is the ruination of our country as we know it. He is the enemy.

If there is a significant terrorist attack on our soil the blame lies squarely on Obama and his relentless implementation of an ideology of naivety. If there's not a terrorist attack it'll only be because the stars have by chance aligned in his favor.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If there is a significant terrorist attack on our soil the blame lies squarely on Obama and his relentless implementation of an ideology of nativity. If there's not a terrorist attack it'll only be because the stars have by chance aligned in his favor.

As little as I want to "Favor" him in any way I am praying to the stars. I do not want to see another 9/11 on any level. I remember every minute of that day and the next few as well.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As little as I want to "Favor" him in any way I am prying to the stars. I do not want to see another 9/11 on any level. I remember every minute of that day and the next few as well.

Damn spell checker got me too. I meant "ideology of naivety" not nativity!

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    What comes here (and it will) will start out as lone wolf, (Somali from Minnesota??) hitting a soft target for media value.
    Louisville has a rapidly growing Somali population too. Where I work in Corydon is now mostly Somali. They've got a big enough majority that they've started cancelling a day each year for one of their holidays. And we have to stop production each night to accomidate them with a "prayer break."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Louisville has a rapidly growing Somali population too. Where I work in Corydon is now mostly Somali. They've got a big enough majority that they've started cancelling a day each year for one of their holidays. And we have to stop production each night to accomidate them with a "prayer break."

**** that :poop:
    We can no longer pray in school or have religious symbols in Gov. buildings screw them.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    As little as I want to "Favor" him in any way I am praying to the stars. I do not want to see another 9/11 on any level. I remember every minute of that day and the next few as well.

I fear 9/11 will be regarded as a small incident before all this is said and done. I agree with the POSPOTUS perspective all the way.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    When the pain level gets high enough, common sense will return to our country.

Wonder why we didn't mess around with the Krauts and Japs in The Big One? 400k American dead, and that's servicemen only. Rack up a similar body count of American civilians and watch those free lawyers for terrorists get tarred and feathered, along with the bleeding heart judges and the loud mouthed politicians who support them (almost all Democrats by the way).

Frankly, Americans don't give a squat about what's going on the world. Look at who they re-elected in 2012. (He doesn't care either) It's in our history and it repeats itself. It'll take a big wake up call to finally take care of the Islamic rot in the mideast.

Good to see you're conditioned to tolerate everything obama has planned for you.

Our wake up call was a war on terror that has failed since day one and has been going on for over a decade without any end in sight. Because waging war on an IDEAL is one of the most idiotic things that have happened in our history. It's the only reason these terrorists are even still around, we made them when we killed their parents and family members. Driving an even more extremist next generation.

The border needs secured, and throwing bombs at the middle east isn't going to accomplish that. We didn't mess around with the Japanese because they were a nation, in an alliance with axis powers, who attacked us unprovoked. Terrorists aren't a nation, they're an ideal. They can quite easily win the war through attrition, making our people starve in the streets as our nation over extends to keep fighting a threat they can never stop through war. I'd rather see this country come out on top.

Last edited:

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    I've been thinking more like the DC Sniper x 200. Imagine the panic and lockdown that would cause that part of the country.

A couple of hundred mobile men with rifles hitting a big city all at once and then disappearing in the ensuing panic would be a major emergency.

Read "Enemies Foreign and Domestic."

I thought about describing the opening "incident" ...

Dang! Triple beat to it...

Everyone agrees it's just a matter of time until it happens again, the argument is about what form does Gozer take...

My bet: A tractor with a tanker of gas or other nasty chemical blown open and lit on fire on a surface street near housing within a major city would do massive material and psychological damage and require nothing but getting inside the US and then executing a driver at any truck stop, which tends to be unsecured or hardened against attack.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Since our borders are next to completely open it is an invitation to just walk in and walk out. It couldn't be more tempting for terrorists to attack. I think 911 shows the mindset. There won't be a single attack. It will muti pronged, spread as wide as possible to give the physiological effect that no where is safe.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When the pain level gets high enough, common sense will return to our country.

Wonder why we didn't mess around with the Krauts and Japs in The Big One? 400k American dead, and that's servicemen only. Rack up a similar body count of American civilians and watch those free lawyers for terrorists get tarred and feathered, along with the bleeding heart judges and the loud mouthed politicians who support them (almost all Democrats by the way).

Frankly, Americans don't give a squat about what's going on the world. Look at who they re-elected in 2012. (He doesn't care either) It's in our history and it repeats itself. It'll take a big wake up call to finally take care of the Islamic rot in the mideast.
    This is how the terrorists are winning. Americans are willingly giving up the freedoms and ideals this country was built on to feel safe.

Blaming Obama and the Democrats is fine and dandy, but let's not forget both sides are waiting to take more of our freedoms at any opportunity. Just look back to the Patriot Act.

Top Bottom