• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not really... I just don't want to say publicly online.
    Oh so it’s an Uzi, ok.
    Oh hey we found the glock switch guy!
    You know all that’s in purple!

I kinda gave up caring too much, they know everything anyway. Like I’m a big fat liar keyboard commando and I don’t even have any guns, or if I did they were lost in a boating accident, yea that’s it, oh wait I’m a glow-boi.

Sorry, just feeling very purplely all of a sudden.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Oh so it’s an Uzi, ok.

I kinda gave up caring too much, they know everything anyway. Like I’m a big fat liar keyboard commando and I don’t even have any guns, or if I did they were lost in a boating accident, yea that’s it, oh wait I’m a glow-boi.

This is purple.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Oh so it’s an Uzi, ok.

would you make up your mind, I heard they all landed in a massive sink hole.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Full size 1911, or CZ75, for me, every day. I can feel it if Im out hiking around, or standing all day, but I am fine with that. I do want a little something like a P938 for those instances in which I might be concerned about printing, but if I ever do get one again, itll be purely for those circumstances and will still carry full size most of the time.
    Just curious about method of carry And holster? I carry My 1911 all day sometimes more than 8 hours day with out hardly noticing it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What about carry in 10mm?
    I carry my RIA Ultra FS 10mm sometimes.
    I'm still deciding on what hollow point I want to carry for defense against two legged criminals. I'm thinking 200gr XTP they are very accurate and hard hitting. I just need to test more before going that route.
    I've been using 180 Hoosierbullets.com FN for woods carry, but that would have to much penetration for self defense situations vs criminals.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have one for the G26...
    Wore it yesterday in church...
    Hardly even knew it was there...
    Great investment for a comfortable ankle carry holster!
    Is the Shield 45acp 1.0 about the same size as the G26? Do they make an ankle holster for the Shield 45acp 1.0?
    I've been thinking about ankle holster. I wear boots so that might be a problem.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Is the Shield 45acp 1.0 about the same size as the G26? Do they make an ankle holster for the Shield 45acp 1.0?
    Not sure if they do. Love my gen 1 Shield .45, but finding a quality holster for it can be challenging at best. Ended up with a Kydex IWB for it and a Craft leather OWB with a thumb break as well. Highly recommend it. Custom made for the gun and high quality at a good price. Be sure to break it in before wearing it.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I've been thinking about ankle holster. I wear boots so that might be a problem.
    I once had a S&W Shield .45 acp...loved the way the pistol shot but never did see an ankle option for it.
    I couldn't really find much in the way of comfortable leather carry options for it and ended up selling the S&W and keeping the Glock 36 (also a single stack .45 acp) as I shot it (slightly) better and because the overall available options for it was greater!
    As a former volunteer EMT, I still wear 8" hi-tec magnums on occasion (in the winter) and the Fobus holster works excellent with the boots.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom