• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    They got one in at Blythes, my local dealer. I told the manager if one came in to put it on hold and call me because I really wanted to see one in person. Well, after having owned a Kel-Tec P3AT I saw this little guy and couldn't live without it. My P3AT was completely unreliable and I eventually sold it to a buddy who thought he could "fluff-and-buff" it into submission. Well, 2 weeks later he traded it off.

So far I have 200 rounds through this little guy without a single hiccup. It now goes with me everywhere in my right front pocket. I couldn't be happier with a pocket pistol.

The smallest pistol I had prior to this is my Kahr CW9. This thing dwarfs that handgun by a mile.

LCP_1.jpg

LCP_2.jpg

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Don't have one, but want one. Going to sell my MK40 for it and use the rest for a .22 pistol. Thanks for the report on it though, good to hear good thinks about something you are going to own.

Anyone need a MK40...... ;)

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    yeah, i was'nt too impressed with the kel-tec i shot. are you saying the above pictured one is smaller than your kahr? as small as i am i could use something as tiny and potent as possible. @ 130 pounds anything is hard to hide comfortably

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Hmmm I keep telling myself that I need a nice pocket pistol. That Ruger might just convince me to finally get one!

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    They are hard to find at times, I waited a while for mine.

I just shot it again at my father-in-laws house tonight. He's in love with it, as am I. The little guy as the most positive ejection of any auto pistol I currently own. It' ejects like an AK. We had to stand at a couple of different angles to actually catch a glimpse of the spent casing coming out of the gun. I was impressed.

I picked up a few of the spent casings and was surprised at how violent the extraction is.

LCP_spent_case.jpg

It practically rips the rim off the case. The ejection is consistent too, something not often seen in such a small auto. It puts all the empties in the same spot, albeit a long way away. :)

I have a couple hundred flawless rounds through it and have 100% confidence in this little guy. It's amazingly accurate too, even with the tiny little sights.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    yeah, i was'nt too impressed with the kel-tec i shot. are you saying the above pictured one is smaller than your kahr? as small as i am i could use something as tiny and potent as possible. @ 130 pounds anything is hard to hide comfortably
    It's very tiny and much smaller than my CW9. I'll dig the CW9 out of the safe and do some side-by-side pics if you like.

Top Bottom